Chapter 23:Take my hand

Jimin POV
I stood still as I heard that statement ring in my head.

"She fell"

She fell???

I quickly turned around as I didnt see her standing there anymore.My heart dropped.Did she really decide to kill herself or where my words to her too harsh.

Everyone rushed to where she stood as I did too.I looked down to realize she was hanging off at the corner of the building.

Oh thank God she's still alive.

She's struggling as her hands are getting weaker.I quickly reach out my hand to her.

"Come on y/n take my hand"

"I can't "

She was in so much tears.I guess she was too afraid to let go with one hand which would make her fall.

"Let go with one hand and hold my hand.Reach out to me y/n"

I couldn't watch her cry as I cried too.

"Am scared I'll ...I'll fa all"

"Trust me y/n...I swear I'll grab your hand the second you stretch it out to me."

She kept hesitating but struggling to send forth her hand by letting it go from where it stood. 🙋

She was struggling so much she tripped as she tried to let go.I shook a little out of fear and reached my hand more forward.

"Take my hand y/n...take it"

My teardrop fell on her hand as she looked up to me coz she was looking neither up or down.she was looking like almost infront of her.

As my teardrop falls on her hand she looks up to my suddenly.The expression of fear and sadness i see on her face felt like my heart shattering to a million pieces of a broken glass.

Again I said to her as she looked at me.

"Trust me"

This time she tried her hardest as she let her hand forward.Our hands were like a few inches apart and I tried my hardest to stretch it.

"This is so hard..Am sc.. cared"

"Look at my hand y/n...only at it.concentrate on it cos its reaching out to you"

She struggles reaching my hand.I can feel her hand touch mine a little.I smiled a little as I stretched my hand forward and finally grabbed hers.

I pulled her out finally and she fell on me.I quickly hugged her like lightening.We were on the floor now as she was on me.

"Don't you ever do that to me ever again"
I said as I kissed her forehead.

I was hugging up her so tight now.

"Cant. breathe..."

I heard her say as I withdrew from the hug as I smiled.I hadn't cared about the people around.in even forgot they were there.

As I saw them I shook a little cos they were staring at us with questioning looks.

We both stood up.

"Mianhe..." y/n said as she bowed to the people there.she said so and suddenly ran out of there tearfully.I followed after.

I followed trying to stop here but she told me to stop and then she ran into a taxi.

I just stood there dumbfounded

I went back up and met bang pdnim and we went to a coffee shop around and talked.I was so happy talking to him.I was basically crying most of the time.