Chapter 17:Lady in red💄

Y/n POV
The doctor said I can go home in 2 days.I can't wait to go back home.its been so long.I miss my bed so much.

Before I know it jimin comes in with with all the BTS members behind.It was like a surprise. Am so happy to see them.

These guys totally light up everywhere they go.Like literally this hospital room just got lit up like christmass tree decorations.

Am all surrounded by them now.They bought me gifts.Bts members bought me gifts?like damn I have to give them gifts thanking them for existing but here they are with gifts for moi.

"How is our strong girl doing" namjoon says as I sit up on the bed.

I just smile a little trying not to look too excited

"Am fine joon" I say later on giggling.He just smiles

All the guys start saying things to me.They talk to me one by one.

Tae starts making goofy faces at me which makes me laugh so much

Jhope just does what he's best at being crazy extra.y'all know.Am laughing so hard right now.

These guys are so much fun to be with.Am like in a lack of words to express how grateful I am that they are here.

Jin starts telling me his dad jokes.I honestly think those jokes are so much funny.These guys are going to kill me with too much.

Just by laughing at their jokes and goofiness,I feel totally fine.

These guys are out to kill me today with so much fun.its not long until they start dancing. Jin starts dancing to "dope". It's so cute when he's trying to dance and funny too.

Tae pushes him aside and does the dumbest dance.I swear to god this guy is so.

"Guys..??".

All of them stop and look at me

"I have a request please"

"What is it?" Jimin asks..."tell me and I'll do it"

"Wooooooooo" the guys start shouting which makes jimin shy.

"Its for all of you guys to do not just jimin" I say to them.

"Ok we're listening" namjoon says.

"Ok here goes...I need you guys to dance to " I need you".it's my favourite dance routine ever"

"Whut??...here ??...noww??" Tae and jungkook say almost at the same time.

"Yaaahh you guys aren't dancing that to her" jimin says sternly.

"The girls a patient we gatta do what she asks"

Jimin frowns.

"Ok whatever" jimin says rolling his eyes with a little smile and then goes and stands in place.

"I hope you guys remember the routine" jin asks.

"Its just been a year since she separated not 10...I think we will all remember it"jimin says.

"Ok let's go"

"1 2. 3"namjoon gives the cue and the chorus of I need you starts.
Soon after in middle,the suga forgets the dance and start fumbling. This is just so funny as he distracts all the other members and they climb on him and start hitting.

" I knew one of us will forget"jin says as all laugh.

"Yo yo yo...I do swag not dance Ok" suga says so sway filled as he arranges the collar of his shirt so swagfully.