Chapter 9:Why did you do that to me?

Y/n POV
My head hurts like crazy what the fuck is going on.Everything seems dark.I open my eyes and see these beautiful men staring at me.Bts....Bts is staring at meee.This must be a dream.i dont wanna wake up if its a dream.My God did I go to heaven already.

I then jolt to reality with these guys still staring at me.I guess its not a dream.I then sit up and start fangirling automatically. How could I not remember these guys.

"BTSSS" I shout which makes them really surprised. I just started telling them how much I love them.I call their names one by one.They are so dumbfounded.

"What is wrong with you?y/n" V asks putting his hand on my forehead checking my temperature.I giggle coz it was unbelievable he was touching me.

"Am fine V...Am.."I can't help but giggle.

" just a moment ago you asked for introductions then what happened all of a sudden"Jungkook asked looking at me closely.

Right now I was like surrounded by these guys.Oh holy dream.

"Pinch me V...I.." I say to V dramatically. Before I could finish my statement jhope pinched me.

"Owww"I let out holding my arm pouting." Jhobiiii that hurt"

"Hyung she told me to pinch her.."V pouts

"Oops Biane I just I love pinching" jhope says letting out his beautiful smile.

"Now y/n you said I should pinch you right." V says with his hands forward wanting to pinch me."No am Gucci..noo"I say as V comes forward.I dash away and hide behind jin.

" come here you." He says coming at me.

"Jin save me" I say hiding behind jin.jin was like my shield from V.

"Yaaahh leave her alone. " jin does an X with his hand. standing guard for me.My hands are on jins waist I didn't even realise it.

V backs off."hyung don't you know she's someone else's. He should protect her."

"Wait what...whose what??"

"Yaaahh stop the act its clear you guys have something going on" V says smiling girlishly shoving my arm.I turned around and saw Suga sitting on the bed there.He looked like he was done with these playful maknaes

I then looked again on the bed I saw jimin and he was fast asleep.

"Jimin is such a blabbermouth...he told you guys we kissed didn't he...am sure he..."

"You guys kissed" jhope says with hands on his mouth.

"Oops I just spilled the beans didn't i...I guess he didn't tell you guys.I have such a big mouth.Am such a paboo" I say so hitting my head with my hand.

All the guys laugh at this which makes me shy.Even Suga laughed too.

"Your funny y/n" V says.I like funny.

"And you guys are so pretty in person.I can't stop staring."I say putting my hands together.

" well stob it now.I don't want my handsomeness to fade away " jin says almost seriously.but not quite Idk.He says so touching his face,from right cheek to left cheek.

"Ever sure hyung "kookie says and Suga smirks.

" that's me "

" so y/n why were you acting like that all of a sudden" V asks

" it's because she..." Jin tries saying when

"Yeahhh don't you guys remember Jimin said she lost her memory.Am so done with y'all. Y'all are so dumb. Leave me out of this." Suga shouts