Chapter 20:The kiss

Jimin's mom is so chill wow.How could a mom be like this cool with friends of her soon.Actually she makes me miss my mom which I don't remember.

I wish I could meet my mom someday.I don't even know anything about her.I guess am just a poor orphan who happens to pour all her burden on her bestfriend.

Oh that's right,Jessie.she must be worried.

"Jimin did you tell Jessie I am here"I ask Jimin with the hopes of a yes and thank God he did.

"We wouldn't want her to storm here and start biting everyone here now do we?"namjoon says as everyone burst out in laughter.

I was kinda confused here.

" what... why?"

I asked as the guys explained the story to me as I burst out laughing too.

Actually I wasn't surprised because that was y/n whenever I was in trouble.

"Guys am sure you all suffered she's just overprotective of me that's all coz she's my only family"

"Jungkook was her highest victim... Poor kook" jhope says shoving jungkook a little.

"Yaaahh stop it hyung it's not funny" jungkook says almost seriously.

"I bet u liked her bites didn't you?" Tae says as jungkook stamps the table.

"Stop it"

"Ohhh our kook is shy shy shy" jhope says imitating sana from twice(cheer up song)

Kook is not smiling at this point as he's annoying but soon after jhope starts tickling him and then he smiles.

Right now I was watching bts silliness live no more videos.

Like how could these guys be so chill with each other even after the break up.I guess they really loved each other truly no pretense.

I can't help but divert my mind to the dream I had. It felt so real,like it had happened before

First I dreamt of the crying child which was me and then the mean lady and now my mom?

Thats right mom...I barely knew what she looked like but now I think I have a clear picture of her in my head.This on and off memory of mine.I don't its normal anymore.

Was that lady really my mom?I wonder.

How I wish I could meet her somed...

Jimin interrupts my thoughts by snapping his fingers at my face.Apparently he's been trying to get my attention for like forever.

"Earth to y/n...it looks like your somewhere in space right now." He says smiling at me then sitting next to me.

I immediately smile back at him,even tho it was like I wasn't on earth.

"What were you thinking about?...tell me" he says

"Umm nothing much...just..."

He kinda cuts me off even tho I wasnt gonna say anything.

"Oh yes what were you dreaming about that got you so scared huh" he says looking concerned.

"Oh that "

Soon after I explain everything to jimin but with the explanation I suddenly start tearing up.

He takes me in for a hug and starts consoling me,soon all the guys join in even though they didnt know what the reason was but consoled me anyway but u later on told them.

****

It's evening and jimin drives me home.

On our way,I don't know what came over me but I started thinking about what happened when we were in the room just two of us and suddenly I feel like kissing him.