Sixty Three

(A/N)

Listen I KNOW it's late xD

I'm gonna try one more time and if it doesn't work we'll try for tomorrow xD

**

A few days later, and unfortunately for Mitch it was suddenly the first day of college.

He'd been woken up by Scott smothering his face in kisses, and then Scott's rough morning voice rumbling. "Good morning, babe. I made breakfast."

Mitch peeked an eye open at him. "You did?"

"Mhmm."

"That's odd...I don't hear a fire alarm..?"

Scott rolled his eyes. "Ha."

Mitch giggled a little. "Sorry... Hey, will you do me a favor..?"

"Anything." Scott mumbled, sitting beside Mitch on the bed. "Are you okay..?"

"I'm fine, baby... Actually, I have two favors to ask..."

"Oof, I was okay with one... Two is pushing it, don't you think?"

Mitch had to look at him to see if he was actually serious. "Oh, sorry, I didn't think--" He paused. "You're fucking with me, you ass."

Scott just shrugged, smiling at him a little. "Tell me the favors, babe."

"Well first of all... Are you gonna walk me to class? Drive me to school?"

"Of course I am. That's not a favor, babe."

"Regardless... The other favor was, um... Can we please stop doing the cold turkey sex thing? I'm starting to get grumpy..."

"Oh?" Scott smiled a little. "Little Mitchie's givin' up?"

"Shut up." He snapped. "Now get out of here so I can get ready."

"Out..? But Mitchie, I made breakfast." Scott pouted.

Mitch put a hand on Scott's thigh, having to roll over to do so. "Sweetheart, I just need to get changed, and I'll be right there."

"But since when have I not been allowed to be in the room while you're changing..?"

"Since you decided to stop touching my body in any way, shape or form. You think I don't see you, but every time I get ready for bed and start taking off clothes you always have to excuse yourself to the bathroom."

"But that doesn't mean anyth--"

"Yes it does. Because you have an album of pictures on your phone dedicated just to me and my body, and I know exactly what you do with it."

"Yeah so? You're saying you don't get off to pictures of me?"

"Baby, I don't even have any naked pictures of you. I don't keep them like you do, weirdo." Mitch responded lightheartedly.

He hadn't meant it as an insult, but Scott certainly took it as one. Scott leaned away a little, a pout on his lips. "What..? You used to. Remember? You used to terrorize me by setting them as your lock screen."

"But I didn't keep them..? You were clearly uncomfortable so I deleted--"

"I was uncomfortable because it was your lock screen, not because you had a picture of me." Scott frowned again quickly. "You deleted everything? Even the ones of us together?"

"Uh... Yeah, maybe... I don't know, honey. I'm really sorry, I didn't think this would hurt your feelings so badly."

"Well yeah it hurts my feelings." He responded exasperatedly. "What if I just came up and told you that I got rid of all those letters you wrote me on Valentine's day? Or that I'd deleted all our cute, old text messages?"