Chapter Eight

A/N: SO I finally updated and I might more often now since meet season is over :) There shall be more in the future

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Kellin’s P.O.V.

I was getting a little fidgety after sitting in the plane for so long and it didn’t help that we had an hour or so to drive to get to my parents’ house. We were almost to my parents’ house to tell my mom and dad about me moving in with Vic and getting all my things packed so we could drive back with all my belongings.

“Can we get out and stretch, Vic? My legs are starting to hurt.” I asked. Tingles of pain were starting to shoot through my thighs and knees.

“We only have ten more minutes to drive until we’re there. Can you wait?” His eyes drifted to me for a quick moment before going back to the road. I nodded my head but quickly thought better and actually replied with words. It wasn’t long before we actually got to my house. I practically did jumping jacks after getting out of the car to help loosen up my muscles, Vic doing the same after sitting down for such a long time. Once we were done with our, or at least mine, weird stretching Vic put his hand on my waist and we walked to the door. I put my hand up to knock but Vic grabbed my wrist and turned me in his arms. We locked eyes for a brief moment before he pushed his lips onto mine. He let go of my wrist and circled his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I rested my hands on his chest rubbing them up and down a little. Just as I was about to deepen the kiss he pulled away.

“I just wanted to do that in case we didn’t have the chance later.” He said quickly with a blush on his face. Vic is so adorable sometimes. I nodded my head, with a smile, and knocked on the door. It wasn’t long before my momma opened the door.

“Kellin!” She opened her arms and I practically jumped into them.

“Hi Momma!” I wrapped my arms around her waist. It was a squeezing contest between us. She shook me a little before dropping me back to the ground.

“I knew you coming soon but I didn’t realize it would be this early. I wish you would have called, I would have prepared dinner earlier.” She put her hand on my cheek and just let it rest there for a moment. I kind of forgot about Vic being here until she mentioned him. “And I know you, Victor Fuentes right” Her eyes landed on Vic. He immediately blushed and looked at me for help.

“Yep, this is Vic, Momma.” I grabbed his hand and pushed him in front of me. “The man I’m dating.”

“H-hi Mrs. Bostwick.” He stuck his hand out for my momma to shake but she pulled him into a hug instead. His face turned red so quickly. I don’t think was prepared for how affectionate my parents can be.

“No need to be so formal, Victor, call me Lily. Come in you guys.” Vic hesitated so I took charge and went in front of him into the house. I grabbed Vic’s hand and practically had to drag him in.

“Do you guys want anything to drink?” Momma asked us from the kitchen.

“What do you want, Vic?” I asked him quietly.

“Oh, uh, I’ll just have water.” He’s being a big baby.

“I’ll have a Diet Dr. Pepper and Vic will have a Coke.” I called back to my mom. She brought two cans and sat down in the armchair next to the couch we were on. A minute later my dad came down the stairs.

“Oh my God, Kellin!” Dad wrapped his arms around me and crushed my in a hug. Yeah, my family gives killer hugs. “Lily, why didn’t you tell me Kellin was here already?”