Chapter Three

*Kellin’s P.O.V.*

I’ve been trying to avoid Vic all week and so far it’s worked. All I have left is three more days and I win the bet… Now I’m just making it sound easy. Vic’s always hanging on me and winking at me and trying to get my attention at all cost, and I’m caving in. I can’t even jack off since I’m always on the bus and someone’s always fucking there.

I hate this.

Just three more days and I’ll be free.

“Kellin we’re going out to eat at the stop with the other bands.” Jesse yelled through the door before walking. I was just lying on the couch in the back room, staring at the ceiling in my own world, before focusing my gaze on him.

“Give me five minutes to get ready, man.” I said. Jesse’s gaze darkened and he smiled innocently before leaving me and my thoughts alone. Something was up, I’ve known him to long and seen that look to many times in my past but the problem was, what was he up to?

After hearing the guys shuffle off my thoughts drifted back to Vic. God I was so horny all day but I didn’t want the guys to hear me. Just a fast one, all I need is five or ten minutes anyway.

Vic, I wanted him so bad it hurt, to see his body glistening with a layer of sweat, him wriggling under me as I pound into him mercilessly. He always screamed, pleasure laced through his voice, as I grab hold of him, rubbing my thumb along the tip as he climaxed. His favorite was always when I nipped at his back and he giggled uncontrollably until we kissed and things would get heated.

I could feel myself harden and strain against my skinny jeans. Just from thoughts alone I was getting so hard. I unzipped my pants and shuffled them down to my thighs. I sighed in relief as I was freed and placed my hand along my length before pushing down. A shudder went down my spine, man I was sensitive but I had to get this over with.

I could remember the way Vic would do this so clearly, he would trace me teasingly before slowly running his hand along my length. My favorite was always when he kissed the tip through my briefs before ever so fucking slowly pulling them down. As these thoughts consumed me I found myself searching for some lube cause, come on, who wants a dry hand job. After finding some I wasted no time in coating my hand and jerking quickly hoping to get this over with no matter the pleasure, it was a bitch to clean up this mess.

Vic.” His name slipped from me mouth as I groaned quietly. Even though no one’s here I don’t want someone to hear me if they walk on the bus. I bit down onto my t-shirt and stilled a moan that came out as a gasp through the fabric. My unoccupied hand gripped the couch so tightly my knuckles were white.

“Well what a pleasant surprise we have here.” My actions stopped immediately. I turned my head to see Vic standing in the doorway having a smug smile on his face. He walked over and sat at the end of the couch keeping a steady gaze on me. “It looks like you’re having a lot of fun by yourself.”

I sat up and locked my gaze with his piercing brown ones; lust clouded over and darkened his eyes tremendously. “I’m not gonna lie, it’s exactly what it looks like.”

“I didn’t think I’d see the day that The Kellin Quinn would actually masturbate in the comfort of his own tour bus.” I blushed, my already heated cheeks, and looked away in embarrassment. Vic’s fingers gripped my chin making me look at him. “Nothing to be embarrassed about, love.” He said quietly before brushing his lips lightly over mine. I knew exactly what he was doing, taunting me to make a move and loose.

All thoughts flew out the window as Vic gripped my length tightly. I wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him on top of me smashing my lips to his. Oh how I missed this, his lips were so soft and molded perfectly with my own, we were made for each other. I moaned, disconnecting us, and threw my head back in ecstasy as his hand moved slowly. My hips bucked up before I could stop them.