Chapter Six

A/N:Is it possible to add to much smut in one chapter?I feel like I did that. I’m not gonna lie I think I started getting lazy at the end but I just couldn’t help myself. Next’s chapter’s going to be special though so just wait!

—————————————————————————————————————————————-

*Kellin’s P.O.V.*

No matter how much I loved doing what I do crowds is something I will never get over. It’s not that I even dislike crowds; it’s always when I start to feel trapped is when the panic sets in. I’ve never told anyone, especially Vic about this little problem I have, only my band knows. It’s not like anything bad happens, I just start panicking and it just kind of goes downhill from there. I remember one time when I got shoved into a locker when I was in high school, went into a full blown panic attack and started banging on the locker until someone let me out. It was kind of embarrassing but I could help it, there’s just something about feeling trapped in a fairly small space that just scares me and I don’t know why.

“You ok, Kellin?” Vic soft voice spoke in my ear. I felt his arms snake around my waist and I couldn’t stop the smile from creeping onto my face. I slipped my fingers through his and squeezed lightly, feeling his grip tighten. Hu nuzzled into the back of my neck and placed a gentle kiss on it. It was nice just being in his warm embrace. I had never felt this kind of passion with anyone before and it sent a warm feeling coursing through my stomach.

“Yeah, I just have a lot on my mind right now.” I said practically, almost inaudibly, and it was true.

“Like what?” He whispered into my ear, biting the tip of it. Vic actions weren’t really sexual, just very loving and affectionate, giving little kisses and squeezes here and there, I loved it though. Something in his gaze changed whenever he look at me, not for the worse though. I don’t think he knows that I can tell but it’s definitely there.

“I don’t know,” he gave me a stupid look, “okay, just everything really. How happy I am, how I might not be here. I just can’t pinpoint it really.”

“Mhm,” he hummed, getting carried away with his kisses. All my hickeys finally disappeared and I was going to be a little upset if he put more on.

“I swear to god if you’re putting more hickeys on me Vic. They all finally went away.” Even though I said this it felt good and made my skin tingle.  He nipped at my neck and I yipped in surprise. After a moment I felt his release the not sensitive skin before moving his lips to another part of my neck.

“Vic, stop it, you’re getting carried away.” I said breathlessly.

“It’s not going to be that bad. No one can even see them.” He said and chuckled along my skin. Oh god, I was hopeless against Vic.

Vic’s feet shuffled forward so I had no choice but to follow him. Eventually I was pushed onto the bed on my hands and knees. My skin felt hot all over as Vic’s kisses to my back got more intense. I just kind of collapsed onto the bed after a moment and relaxed. Vic’s hand wondered up my shirt before just slipping it off. I felt too good to protest since we had to be in the lobby soon to leave. Vic muttered something in my ear but I just waved him off and went back onto my blissful world. Vic’s lips were all over my back, pressing in one area for a moment before moving to another. Once he lips touched everywhere to my lower back he sat next to me and grabbed my arm and pressed his lips there.

“You’re so beautiful Kells; I just want to make you mine.” He said lips hot against my wrist.

“I’m already yours, Vic.” I muttered tiredly into the blankets on the comfy bed.