Chapter Ten

My mind felt completely numb. My back pressed into the wall but I barely felt the sensation. What was I going to do? That was the only thing that was running through my mind at the moment. How was I going to handle the situation?

“Kellin?” Vic came into my sight. He kneeled in front of me. “Kellin, what happened?” The words went straight through one ear and out the other. “Come on, baby. Talk to me.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and pretty much fell into his chest. He caught me by the waist, keeping me secure in his chest.

“There’s a problem.” I said tentatively.  “A huge problem.” I wrapped my legs around Vic’s hips and he picked me up. One arm was supporting my butt while the other was securely wrapped around my waist. I buried my chin in his shoulder, inhaling his comforting scent that mingled all around me. He started walking but I wasn’t paying attention to where, just going along with it.

Vic collapsed on top of me when he dumped me on his bed. All the air completely left my body from all of his weight. After a moment he rolled to the side, his arms still around me, and wrapped himself around my body, protecting me. I felt his fingers starting to shift through my hair a moment later.

“Tell me what’s wrong when you’re ready.” He whispered in my ear. I was thankful for Vic not pushing it. I wrapped my arms around his torso and tangled our legs together, thankful for him just being here for me.

I’m not sure how long we had stayed in bed for, maybe a little over an hour. I had started to doze off for a little while until I remembered why Vic had done this.

“There’s a problem with Sleeping With Sirens. Jesse, Gabe, Jack, and Justin are still in Michigan while I’m down here and they can’t find a place to live down here. There’s no way we can make it work so there’s only two options for me. I either have to go back to Michigan to keep the band going or find them a place to live in the next two weeks.” Once I had finished relaying the information completely Vic lied silently beside me. I looked up at him. He had such a serious expression on his; it was very abnormal to his usual relaxed and cool demeanor.

“What are you thinking of doing?” He finally asked. His voice was very quiet, a hint of anxiety laced through it.

“I don’t know…. I love you so much but I also love Sleeping with Sirens and Jesse and Gabe and all the guys. I just don’t know.” Heart was aching so bad right now, like a stone and had been lodged there.

We lied there for a while more. I had adjusted our position so Vic was laying on his bad and my head was on his stomach with my body curling into his side. His hand was still comfortingly running through my hair. My fingers played with the exposed skin of his stomach where his shirt had ridden up a little.

He suddenly sat up causing my head to fall into his lap. “I have an idea!” He yelled and grabbed my face, pulling me so I was eye level with him. “I know what you can do so you can still be in Sleeping with Sirens and still be with me.” He crushed his lips to mine in a quick, passionate kiss.

“And what would that be?” I asked once we had separated.

“They can just live in our house with us. It’s big enough after all. The only thing is we would need to check it with everyone else although I don’t think they’d have a problem with it.”

“Are you sure? It’s one thing for me to move here since I’m only one person and I wouldn’t be taking up and extra room really but four more guys? I don’t know if they would really jump at the idea of having so many people living in your house.”

“Our house you mean?” He chuckled.

“Yes, our house.” I smiled and kissed his cheek before pecking his lips.