Chapter Four

Vic’s P.O.V.

My eyes opened tiredly. I hated when I woke up at 7 am since I could easily sleep in. It had been a long night for me and Kellin, if you know what I mean, and I wanted to sleep in. Lately, I’ve been the first up although I don’t know why it’s this early. Damn Kellin and his getting me up early.

I rubbed my eyes and rested my head I the pillow again after looking at the clock on the wall. Kellin would be up soon so I wanted to enjoy the warmth of him in my arms for a little longer. After adjusting him to the side he snuggled in my chest and sighed. A leg wedged between mine and I would be lying if I said it wasn’t a turn on but I didn’t want to wake him from his sleepy state. If was cute how Kellin loved cuddling but it definitely had its draw backs.

My mind was between sleep and awareness until I felt Kellin stir and sit up slowly. He rubbed his eyes tiredly; the action was cute, and flung his legs over the side of the bunk.

"Do I really wanna get up?" He asked himself tiredly.

"No," I answered for him, "you definitely wanna stay in bed with me." I grabbed his upper arm an pulled him towards me to cuddle some more.

"You’re right I don’t wanna get up but I have to get up," He unwrapped my arms from him and got down leaving an empty space in my bunk, "plus, I don’t junk he guys would enjoy waking in to a naked Kellin." He chuckled before grabbing some clothes and putting them on.

"Come on though, we could do so much while they’re not up yet." I whined, hoping to get Kellin to give in.

"As much as I want to," he said turning around and kissing me but pulling away much to early, "we need to get ready for he day since we have a lot to do." He pushed at my chest but I didn’t budge.

"We could always skip the interviews and shit?" I suggested, trapping him between my arms and he wall.

"We can’t." There was no confidence in his voice. I stepped closer I him, our chest pressed together, grabbing his hips and massaging smooth circles in the with my fingers. His breath hitched; he was giving in. I pressed lips below his ear, kissing it lightly before sucking it gently. His head tilted sideways giving me better access to the area. His arms snaked around my neck and pulled me closer to him. It was getting heated until until I felt a whack to the back of my head making me turn around.

"No sex on he bus while we are up and in here." Mike grumbled. Kellin muttered a cute apology and slid underneath my arms and went torn bathroom to fix himself up.

"Are you planning to get him back since you won the bet?" I turned to Mike. He had a sly expression on his face. I knew what that meant.

"Yeah but I think I’m gonna wait a while. I won the bet and I’m gonna enjoy it while I can." I chuckled but there was a dark edge in my voice and I knew Mike could tell.

Mike patted my shoulder, “You sly sly older brother. You have to include me in one of your plans to get at Kellin then.”

"Why are you so interested in us anyway?" It was kind of weird since when Mike first knew about our relationship he was so anxious and paranoid. He was a little weary of Kellin but eventually warmed up to him after a while. Of course Kellin was hurt at first but they eventually warmed up to each other.

"Kellin’s part of the family," Mike said but his expression turned quite serious for a moment but he muttered, "and that kid walked in on me while I was getting it on, killed the mood. He stood there and laughed and totally killed me mood and you know what," His voice rose until he turned to look at me, "that asshole didn’t even say he was sorry and Tony didn’t even want to finish can you believe that?" Whoa, when did he and Tony become a pair. "I fucking had to finish myself off because of that asshole, do you know has pissed I was. I was just getting into it by hat fucktard embarrassed Tony so bad he didn’t even want to continue and I was left sitting there with a fucking-"