| 25 |

Chapter Twenty-Five: Forgive Me, Please

EVERYTHING -The Black Skirts

Finn's P.O.V

I felt someone shaking my should making me grown with annoyance. 

"Finn! Wake the hell up!" I quickly open my eyes seeing Caleb with a worried expression. I blink a couple of times checking my surroundings. I was still at the hospital. I look at my side seeing Millie leaning against me fast asleep. I couldn't help but stare at Millie sleeping beautiful and peacefully.

"Finn!" Caleb calls out again. I turn away from Millie and look back at Finn. 

"Why the hell are you two at the hospital?" Caleb said loudly.

"Shhh," Finn says as he placed his index finger against his lips. I slowly lift my arm up and pushed Millie up so she has a balance on her seat as she sleeps peacefully. 

"Come here," I said as I walked away from Millie leaving her in the waiting room. I guide Caleb out the door and entered the hallway.

"What happened?" Caleb repeated. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. 

"Okay..... a man with a gun entered Millie's home and shot her dad," Caleb's eyes widened.

"Is she alright?" He asks glancing inside the waiting room. 

"Yeah, she's fine, but she's still a bit scared," I said as I look inside the waiting room too seeing Millie cuddled inside my jacket.

"Is her dad alright?" He asked

"We don't know yet," We stood quietly in the hallway for a couple of minutes. 

"You wanna drink?" I asked.

"Sure," Caleb says nodding. We both walking back inside the waiting room and head to the coffee machine. I pulled out a cup and placed it under the coffee machine. I pressed a button causing coffee to pour down my cup. Caleb does the same as I place a lid on my drink. We stayed silent not knowing what to say to each other. 

I leaned against the counter with my hand stuffed in my pocket with my other holding my coffee tightly as I stare at Millie peacefully. I knew Millie hated her father but I still don't understand why she took the effort to be here. 

"You really love her don't you?" Caleb asks. I turn to Caleb and slowly nod at his question. 

"I've never seen you do this to any girl,"

"What, bring a girl to her dying father?"

"To stay by her side no matter how hurt she is," Caleb corrected. I look up seeing him smile makes me smile back. The sound of quick footsteps caught our ears. We both looked the same direction seeing Sadie and Noah walking in with worried expressions.

"Over here," Caleb called out. Both Sadie and Noah turn at out direction. They quickly reached us with a confused expression. 

"What happened?" Noah asked. 

"Where The hell's Millie?" Sadie asked. I pointed out Millie who was still sleeping peacefully with my jacket around her. Sadie started walking up to Millie. I quickly grab her wrist stopping her from going to her. Sadie turns around giving me the biggest death glare.

"Let her rest she's had a long day," I explained making Sadie calm down. Fast footsteps caught my ears. I look up seeing a nurse walking out of the hallway that Millie's father was pushed into while holding a clipboard. 

"Robert Brown?" She calls out. Brown? Is that her father?

"That's her dad!" Sadie calls out. I quickly ran up to Millie shaking her shoulder causing her to wake up.