| 16 |

Chapter Sixteen: Promise? Promise.

Sweet Marie - The Walters

Jacob's P.O.V

"The fuck were you man?" My friend Romeo asks. My whole body was aching last night. Ever since I met that Millie girl I could not stop thinking about her. Her short brown hair, her high cheekbones, her pink puffed up lips making me want her so badly. I don't want her I need her. 

"I tried to fuck this girl," I said rubbing my aching head.

"She didn't let you?" Romeo asks.

"Not even close," I complained.

"Well there's plenty of girls in the sea," Romeo said patting my shoulder. I left the party pretty early and went to Romeo's place. I've known him for a while so he never has a problem with me staying over. Romeo's house is pretty much a mansion because of his dad and he loves it, I do too. Romeo didn't go to the party which made him miss out on a lot. 

"No, the girl that I met last night is special, she's different from all the other girls that I've slept with... And I'm gonna make sure she's mine,"

"Whatever you say, man," Romeo says while grabbing a drink from his mini bar.

<<>>

Maddie's P.O.V

Pain. Pain was all I feel all over my head. I blink a couple of times looking at my surroundings. I'm at my house lying on my living room couch. I hear footsteps coming down the stairs seeing my little lister Mackenzie walking down.

"Morning sis," she says as she takes a seat next to me turning on the TV. I rub my aching head as I sit up on the couch. I look at myself seeing that I'm still wearing the same dress that I wore last night. 

"How'd I get home?" I ask Mackenzie.

"Some Finn dropped you off," Mackenzie explained as she scrolled through several channels. My heart stops suddenly hearing Finn's name come out of my sister's mouth.

"He did?!" I asked shocked. My little sister nods her head yes as she stares at the screen. I feel my cheeks warm up thinking that Finn took me home safely.

"Don't get your hopes up sis, I did see someone else in his car when he left our house," I glare at my sister for ruining my moment of happiness.

"Do you know who it was?" I ask with a worried expression.

"Nope," She says as she continues to scroll through more channels.

"You're no help," I said while getting and heading into the kitchen looking for some kind of painkillers. I swear, if that little bitch Millie was in that car, I'm gonna kill her.

<<>>

Millie's P.O.V

My eyes open wide suddenly feel a hand stroke mine. I blink a couple times trying to adjust the sight I'm seeing. I was lying on a bed in a pitch black room. My head started to pound making me moan in pain. 

"Hey, you're awake," A voice says in a raspy tone. I squint my eyes trying to see who. The moonlight outside caused a dim light to shine in the room causing the person with a raspy voice is a little visible. His curly black hair caught my eye as he sits in a care close to the bed I'm laying on.

"Finn?" I asked tiredly.

"Yes I'm here," He says scooting closer to me. My head pounded seeing Finn move in the dim lighting.

"My head hurts," I said rubbing my head hoping the paint would go away. I hear him chuckle at my comment making me roll my eyes. 

"Why does it hurt so much?" I asked annoyed.

"You drank a lot last night, now drink this, it will stop the pain," Finn says holding up a glass of water with a pill in his other. I sit up on the bed making my headache head feel even worse and take the cup in his hand and swallow the pill. I rub my tired eyes trying to wake myself up.

"Did you sit in that chair all night?" I ask Finn pointing at the chair he was hitting on.

"Yup," He said shrugging his shoulders

"Why?"

"Cause I didn't want to leave your side," He explained. I nod understanding what he's saying.

"What time is it?" I ask looking around trying to find a clock in the room.

"It's three A.M. right now," Finn says checking his wristwatch. I groan in annoyance rubbing my face with my hands. 

"I should head home now, my dad's gonna kill me," I said as I pull the covers off me.

"Wait," Finn says stopping me from getting up.

"It's best for you to stay, the alcohol is still flowing through you so you probably don't want to head home alone," Finn explains. I stare at him in confusion and stay quiet feeling a little woozy.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" Finn asks. I stay quiet trying to think what happened last night. 

"Uh, everything seems to be a blur to me, to be honest."

"Do you want me to tell you what happened?" I feel Finn raise an eyebrow in the dark.

"Not really," I said staring at my lap. I hear him chuckle again.

"Millie?" Finn asks with a soft tone.

"Hm," I asked with my eyelids feeling heavy.

"Am I your first kiss?" Finn asks as I hear him slowly leaning closer. I slowly nod yes to his question only staying half awake.

"Good, cause I wanna be the only guy you'll ever kiss," Finn says quickly leaning close to me placing his soft lips against mine. My eyes widen in surprise at his sudden action but quickly relaxed at the feeling of his lips and kissed him back. My arms slowly wrap around his neck as he leans closer to me making me lay on the bed with Finn on top of me. He wraps his arms around my waist pulling me even closer to him. Our kiss deepened over time. 

I feel his hands run through my hair giving me goosebumps. I do the same causing him to moan softly against my lips. Butterflies were running through my stomach as I feel Finn's hands touch my skin. Finn starts giving me soft warm kisses making me eager for a more rough one. I pull him even closer to me giving him rougher kisses. Finn started trailing kisses on my jaw then down my neck giving me shivers down my spine. I moan at the feeling of his lips on my neck. I feel his lips smirking as he places more kisses on my neck realizing how much he's affecting me right now. 

"Finn," I ask. Finn lifts his head up for my neck.

"I'm ready," I said staring at Finn.

"Ready for what?" Finn asks with a confused expression.

"To lose my innocence," Finn's eyes widen. I feel his shaky breath bounce against my face. "Okay Millie, it's gonna hurt for the first time but I promise you I will never hurt you," Finn says with his face only an inch away from mine.

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise."

<<>>

(A/N): Hey guys, sorry I took a while to post, I finally got my flow going thanks to you guys suggestions. I hope you guys don't feel uncomfortable on what I wrote between Finn and Millie. I was honestly very scared to write this chapter but at least you guys got something, sorry if it's really short. Please don't hate on me if you don't like it, but thanks for reading.

pfff look at me^^^^ checking if this was ok to write. Just know Millie aint no virgin anymore.

- Abby