| 1 |

Chapter One: The Freckled Boy

Chinese New Year - Sales

Millie's P.O.V

Thousands of students were wandering around the halls of this stupid high school. People were usually annoying every time I walk through these hallways. For some reason, there always has to be some kind of stupid fight in the middle of the hallway. 

Do people not realize that other people have to get to places? I constantly see fights that cause drama through the school which is even more annoying. Who gives a crap if Savana broke up with Zack or Amanda cheating on her boyfriend, cause I don't. 

I just want to get high school over with. 

It was lunchtime which is even rowdier. I walked up to the row of blue lockers while getting shoved by a few students. I opened up my locker and pulled out the one thing I can't live without, my earbuds. These babies save my life every damn day. These are the only things that help me survive high school.

I shut my locker suddenly spotting a tall blond leaning against the locker that was next to mine. The most popular prostitute that you'll ever meet, Iris Apatow. No matter what, she will sleep with any guy that catches her eye. It's easy for her to get a guy especially showing that much skin. Guys constantly fall on their knees for her. It's all annoying, it's like boys in this school have such bitter taste in girls.

I've dealt with her from kindergarten until Junior year and she still gives me hell. She's like the Regena George of this school. I try my best to ignore her but she always to crawl back annoy the hell out of me.

"Hello, Million." She says with her annoying squeaky-ass voice. Her cherry red lips send me a fake smile. 

"It's Millie," I corrected giving a fake smile back at her. I turned around ready to walk away from her until one of her minions stopped me. I rolled my eyes and turned around to face her. Let's just get this over with.

"What do you want Iris?" I asked while stuffing my textbook into my bag.

"A little birdy told me you've been stealing my things behind my back." She says while trying to pierce her blue eyes right through me with her chin up high. She's a couple of inches taller than me but with those high stilettos, she'll be taller than every boy in the school.

"What makes you think I stole something from you?"

"I've noticed that I've been missing this lately." She says with her eyebrow raised while sucking the inside of her cheek.

"Like your virginity?" I hear a short giggle from one of her friends but quickly covered it with a cough. Her nostrils flared making her push me against my locker while glaring at one of her friends.

"Girls! grab her backpack and search for it!" Minion number one pulled in my backpack causing everything in my backpack drop to the ground. Papers and pencils spread all over the ground. Both of Iris's slaves bent down trying to search for something.

"Iris!" I look up to see who it was.

"Finnie!" She yells while letting go of her grip on me and spreading her arms wide for someone to hug. I took that chance to grab all my stuff without her looking. I immediately grabbed all my things that were scattered all around that hallway that was being stepped on with no one trying to help. 

I looked up to see the two girls looking at me dumbfounded. I'm guessing they didn't find what they were looking for. I looked up at Iris seeing her making out with her new boyfriend. I looked back down grabbing more of my things. Her boyfriend finally, breaks there kiss, exhaling a tired breath from their little makeout session.