| 20 |

Chapter Twenty - It's Official

Good Luck - The Undercover Dream Lovers

Millie's P.O.V

Lunch was right around the corner. I was constantly watching the clock slowly turn its handle. I watched the small snowflakes outside fall against the windows. The bell finally rang causing students to scatter to the exit. I reach the classroom door heading to the school's hallway. I suddenly feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist lifting me up in the air. I giggle at the ticklish feeling from my stomach. I feel a kiss on the cheek as my feet reached the ground. I turn around seeing Finn with a wide grin on his lips. 

"Hey you," I said as I wrap my arms around his neck. He quickly placed his lips against mine making giggle even more. He lets go of the kiss and guides me through the hallway. 

"So, it's officially been eleven days now that we've been dating and I want to do something special," He explains as he wraps his hand around mine. Over the past eleven days, we've been getting closer and closer telling every single thing about each other. Our likes and dislikes.

"How do you feel about flowers?" He asks raising an eyebrow. 

"I'm glad you asked, I honestly don't like a bouquet of flowers, I think it's useless to give. You're just pretty much giving me a dead flower. I would rather have a living flower then a dead one." I explained a bit too aggressively then I expected. Finn chuckles at my little moment of anger. 

"Chill Mills, don't worry, you're not getting any dead flowers from me." He says pulling me closer to him. I nod with approval.

"How do you feel about a movie date? Maybe Star Wars the Last Jedi?" I stop at my track staring at Finn with a shocked expression. The past eleven days I told Finn how much of a huge fan I am of Star Wars. My family and I watched all the Star Wars films but the tradition stopped when my mom left. 

I was able to watch Star Wars the Force Awaken with Noah and Sadie cause I forced them since no one I knew wanted to watch. Finn also happens to be a Star Wars fan. This movie date is perfect. I jump up and down with excitement like a small child. 

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" I said pulling him into a tight hug and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Tomorrow is good?" Finn asks

"Tomorrow,"

<<>>

Maddie's P.O.V

Grace and I were at the mall right now surrounded by thousands of eye-catching clothing. Grace and I were going through the jacket section at Forever 21. I really needed some new jackets for the winter season.

 "Are you sure you wanna do that Maddie?" Grace asks as I through eye-catching clothing.

"Yes Grace, besides Millie deserves it," I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Maddie..." Grace says grabbing my arm making me face her. "... I get that you don't like her but you don't have to do this," she says with worried eyes. My eyebrow raised hearing Grace defending Millie.

"Grace, I thought you were on my side?" I cross my arms against my chest. 

"I am on your side, but all I'm saying is that you shouldn't be mad at someone for loving the same person as you," I stayed quiet for a minute but quickly ignore her and walk out of Forever 21 and entertaining Victorious Secret with Grace following me. I hear her sigh with frustration but doesn't stop me. I suddenly spotted a blood red bra with a matching laced underwear.

"Perfect," I whisper as I grab a pair that's my size.

____

Finn's P.O.V

It's officially been eleven days that Millie and I have dated and they have been the best eleven days of my life. Millie and I have officially planned our first date. I know it's not big but I know she doesn't like anything big. The whole day Millie was in my mind. I was currently in math class and I felt a pair of eyes on me in class. I look around the classroom spotting Maddie waving hi while batting her eyes. I raise an eyebrow but gave her a friendly wave.

"Mr. Wolfhard, why don't you come up and solve this equation yourself," My teacher says as she gives me a death glare for not entirely paying attention. I slowly walk up to the board and answer the equation. I answered it quickly but carefully. I turn back to my teacher waiting for an answer. 

"Very good Mr. Wolfhard, I underestimated your skills, you may take your seat." I roll my eyes as I walk back to my seat. I'm not the best at math but I'm pretty decent. The bell finally rang causing me to jump out of my seat and head out of class.

"Finn!" I stop at my tracks and turn around spotting Maddie quickly catching up to me. 

"Hey, what's up?" I asked as I continued to walk through the halls.

"I've noticed that you seem to work really well in math," She says as she walks closely by my side. I take a couple of steps away from her to make a safe distance from her. 

"I'm not the best," I said shyly as I tuck the back of my neck.

"Well recently I have been struggling on the unit lately so I was wondering if you could tutor me a little to help me out," She explains as she runs her fingers through her hair.

"There's actually tutoring that many people are offering," I said.

"But I feel like you would be someone that's better at explaining something like this," I give a long sigh debating if I should tutor her or not. 

"Fine... when?"

"How about tomorrow?"

"Oh I ca-"

"Great, it's settled, I'll see you tomorrow Finnie!" She says back ecstatically. I give a long sigh seeing her skip away from me. What about Millie?

<<>>

(A/N): Hey guys, it's official, I FINALLY finished all my finals at school!!! I'm sorry if I haven't updated sooner, I was just too stressed out about my finals to write anything. I've also been traveling recently but I finally found the time to finish writing. Thanks again for reading!!!

I've noticed the amount of words i write on each chapter just gets smaller and smaller. Perfect representation of me giving up on everything in life.

-Abby