| 11 |

Chapter Eleven: Part II of A Day with the Freckled Faced Boy

Beach Bummer - No Vacation

Millie's P.O.V

"That's you?!" I asked shocked and surprised. A smile spreads across his lips hearing my reaction.

"Yup," He says calmly pushing up his glasses with his middle finger.

"You sang this?" I asked still shocked. He slowly nods while chuckling as he stares at the road.

"You know what, my band is performing tonight, you could come to watch. You can come free since you'll be coming with me if you want" He says as he glances at me through his sunglasses. 

"Yes, yes! I want to come to watch!" I said jumping on my seat like a small child.

"I have another question, why do you have such an old car when you can afford a more updated car?" Finn stays quiet concentrating on the road. 

"How bout' we play a game, if you ask me ten questions then I will answer them with all honesty only if you answer my ten questions with all honesty. You wanna try?" Finn asks. I tighten my eyebrows thinking if it's a trick question.

"Sure," I said as I nod my head.

"Okay, you could go first," Finn says

"Alright, why do you have such an old car when you can afford a more updated car?" I ask repeating my question. 

"Well, I actually like vintage things, all those new cars out there hurts my eyes." I nod with understanding.

"My turn," Finn says as he sits up from his seat.

"Why don't you have your license?" I look at Finn seeing his eyelashes through his sunglasses.

"What makes you think I don't have my license?" I asked him.

"Is that your second question?" Finn asks. I don't want to waste my questions.

"No," I quickly answer.

"Then I can't answer that," Finn says with a smirk on his lips.

"Okay fine, I just don't feel like getting my license yet" I explain. I hear Finn chuckle making me roll my eyes. We both slowly became quiet and let the radio sing softly playing "Sonora" by Spendtime Palace. Finn takes a right exiting the high way leading to a forest. There was a small road in the forest that Finn took. Large pine trees were surrounding me and Finn. After five minutes of driving Finn finally stopped and turned off the engine. 

"If your trying to kill me, is this really the best spot that you chose?" I asked sarcastically. He chuckled as walks to that back to his car. He lifts up his trunk digging through his things looking for something. I back up a little for being a bit worried that he might pull out a knife or something. Finn glances at me seeing y worried expression.

"Do you seriously think I'm gonna kill you?" Finn asks with an eyebrow raised.

"No," I said a bit too fast. I could feel Finn's eyes roll behind his sunglasses. He pulls out a box and shuts his trunk holding his box tight. He starts walking away from his car leaving me and his car behind. He turns around noticing me still standing next to his car.