| 21 |

Chapter Twenty One: Tutoring Gone Wrong

Sex - The 1975

Finn's P.O.V

My heart was pounding with excitement. I was going through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit to wear. I slipped on a blue and white striped t-shirt with black jeans. A knock from my front door caught my ear. That must be Millie. I check my phone for the time. The movie doesn't start until an hour, why is she so early? 

I quickly slipped on a pair of vans and a thick jean jacket with a grey beany. I quickly grabbed my bottle of cologne and spread a couple of times on me. I ran down the stairs ready to see a beautiful sight of Millie. I quickly opened the front door seeing Maddie with several books and papers in her hands. My wide smile suddenly faded away and turned into a fake one. 

"Oh... Maddie, w-what are you doing here?"

"You promised to tutor me today,"

"I'm actually kinda busy today," I said awkwardly.

"Please Finn, the test is next week and I really want to be prepared," I sigh and stare at my feet for a second. I look up at the clock in the kitchen. I've got an hour till Millie shows up. 

"Fine," I said opening the door wider for her to come in.

I lead her to the living room. I slipped off my jacket and placed it on the side of the couch. I move a couple of things that were placed in the middle of the table and placed it on the side. I take a seat on the couch as she does the same. She places her books and papers on the table a spreads it out. 

"So... what first?" I ask as I pull out a blank sheet of paper and a pencil.

Over the past thirty minutes, I've been explaining every equation she didn't understand step by step. I suddenly felt her presence very close to me, a little too close. She would brush her shoulder against mine once in a while making me scoot farther away from her.

"Thanks again for helping me," She says as she placed her hand on my left knee. My body stiffened at her action making me feel uncomfortable. 

"No problem, so do you understand this equation now?"

"Definitely," She says as she leans closer to me. I notice her biting her bottom lip seductively. 

"Could we take a break?" She asks tilting her head to the side.

"Uh... sure, what do you want to do then?" I asked anxiously.

"Maybe we could have a little fun," She says positioning herself to face me.

"Umm... I actually have to leave soon,"

"Come on, just for a little bit," She says running her fingers on the fabric of my shirt. 

"What do you mean by a little fun?" I ask slowly scooting away from her.

"Like this," She quickly places both her hands against my chest pinning me down. She suddenly climbs on top of me and aggressively places her lips against mine. I quickly push her away from me. 

"What are you doing!?" I asked a bit louder then I have expected.

"Having some fun," She slips her top off showing off her black bra and pinned me down again. She forcefully presses her lips against mine again. I was shocked and uncomfortable. I wanted her to stop so badly. I feel her grinding on me. She moans with pleasure making me push her away from me even harder. 

"This isn't fun Maddie," I said furiously.

"But I want you so badly Finnie," She says seductively slipping her pants off.

"Well, I don't want you! I only let you come to my place to tutor you, not to have sex with you!!" I yelled making her seem shocked a little. She slowly sighs with frustration. 

"Fine, you want it the hard way? Then I'll give you the hard way." She quickly pushes me down with all her strength on me and starts to unbutton my jeans.

"Forget about that little bitch Millie and only think of me, trust me you'll enjoy this so much that you'll forget all about her," She quickly slips my jeans off once she finished unbuttoning. I squirmed at her hard grip surprised at her strength thanks to those thousands of dance lessons she took. Anger was spreading through me hearing her call Millie fucking word. 

"No one calls my Millie a FUCKING BITCH!!" I used as much strength as I could make her fall off me hitting the living room carpet. I quickly slip my jeans back on and stand up glaring at almost nude Maddie.

"Get the hell out of my house!!" I yelled pointing at the door. She gets up from the floor and gives me a sympathetic look.

"B-but Finn, I love you," She stutters trying to caress my cheek. I quickly push her hand away from my face. 

"If you really loved me then you wouldn't have tried to rape me!!" Maddie was as white as a ghost. She quickly grabbed her papers and clothes and head to the door.

<<>>

Maddie's P.O.V

"If you really loved me then you wouldn't have tried to rape me!!" My heart stopped suddenly hearing Finn yelling. I never thought that I was actually trying to rape him, I thought he would enjoy and forget all about Millie. 

I quickly grab my things and walk toward the front door. As I open the front door I see Millie standing in front of me with her hand up in a fist ready to nock the front door. Her expression changed from excitement then to confusion. Her eyes were widen seeing me only wearing my bra and underwear.

"Maddie? What are you doing here?" She asks with an uncomfortable tone. The tone of her voice reminded me of Finn. She's here to see Finn. This is all her fucking fault. Might as well get back at her. "

Just had some fun time with Finn,"

"Fun time?" She asks raising an eyebrow. 

"You know, doing some horny shit," I explained sending her a wink. Her eyebrows tighten with anger. I smirk with satisfaction. 

"Could you let Finn know that I never want to see him again," She says with no emotion on her face. We lips were as straight as a line.

"I'd love too," She turns around and quickly walks away leaving me with a victorious smirk.

<<>>

(A/N): I hated writing this chapter so much, it killed me but it was perfect to keep the story going. Please don't hate me for writing this!! But trust me IT'S GOING TO GET BETTER!! Thanks for reading!!

I remember getting this idea from Another Cinderella story with Selena Gomez. 

- Abby