I knew ha friends was some hoes.

Shaking my head, I let ha keep talking. "I d-danceed with him, then I *hiccup* got horny. C-Cause you know h-how I am *hiccup* w-when I'm drunk, and he a-asked did I wanna go somewhere and I s-said mhm. *hiccup*..."

"Den what baybeh?"

"When he w-went to put it in, I told him to stop cause I thought about you..."

Sighing, I wanted to hea' ha tell me. "Just tell me." I said realizing how sober she had gotten, I ran my hands down my face.

"When I told him to stop, he shook his head and put it in anyway. I started ta yell for him to stop, so he covered my mouth with his hand, and held me down. A lot I cant remember but, it started to feel good so I just laid there.. August I didn't want him to do it, but I couldn't get him off me. When he finished, he left me outside naked. I was passed out, until T and Juli found me. After all that, J took me to her house where I showered. I'm so sorry." She cried.

"The terrible thing is, I think I liked being touched against my will. I think it's just because I'm drunk, but I don't know. I cried out for you August..I thought you would come and save me, but as you can see....You didn't."

"You never are."

"Baybeh I'm so sorry. I promise ta be thea' fa you from now on, and I won't go ghost any mo'. Okay?"

"Okay." She said, with a giggle.

"Why you laughing?"

"Cause, he was really cute. I shouldn't have listened to Tristina." She said.

"Okay this might sound weird, but don't act like your first time didn't make you cum."

"Da fuck you mean?"

"Did you cum when she raped you?"

"I mean yea..."

"Then you got some kind of enjoyment out of it. If you didn't, you wouldn't have busted a nut." She said which made me chuckle.

"Your a funny drunk. What kind of enjoyment did he give you then?"

"I mean, he made me cum which isn't the easiest task on da planet. His dick was long, but a little on the skinny side so he had to work extra hard to find my spots. When he did, I started to enjoy it a little cause I felt my climax coming. I don't remember a lot about how the sex went, but I do remember he played with my nipples which is a huge weakness. I'm not happy about what happened, but I'm also not proud that I went the club to make you mad, then got raped."

All of this is just the alcohol talking, and I hope she won't remember what happened in the morning..

The Next Morning

LaLa's POV

Waking up with a huge headache, I whimpered from the pain. "Daddyyyy!"

"I'm right hea'. Take these." He said holding out some headache pills.

"I'm never drinking again. Babe why is my pussy so sore?" I whined, feeling a hard throb between my legs.

"You don't remember?"

"Remember what? I know I went to a club, then I went to Juli's house to take a shower. That's all."

"Well umm. After that, they brought you home and you told me how much fun you had, then we uh fucked. Afta' you threw up, cause you said you got dizzy when you flipped over on ya hands and knees. You fell asleep on the bathroom floor, then I laid in there with you fa a few hours. When you felt better, you started running ya drunk ass around saying you was a plane, and that you wanted my propeller. Afta' ten minutes of me laughing, I convinced you to lay down and watch a movie. Then you fell asleep."