Sam Pov

After school I went to a party. My friend Devyn said it was good for me to get out so I went with her and she met up with Corey. I didn't really know what to do so I just sat down on the couch. Such a big chunk of the party started talking to me like I was a superstar. Which I'm not. I finally got crowed enough and left. The house I was at was near my so called 'secret place'. I walk into it and hear pebbles or rocks being thrown around on the roof. I wonder who they are.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"No one."

"Don't mess with me."

"I'm not. I am a no one."

"Yeah dude. Same."

That was sorta a lie. People go over me all the time. I just don't want to hang out with whoever this is. I need to think about stuff in my life that mean something. Plan: Play nice and than ask them to leave. I did wonder who they were but now I just want to be alone.

"It's like being the shadow behind someone. You don't copy them like a shadow, but follow them. Wherever they go. I think it's stupid." He said

"You get me. But I think it more as the sun and a moon. Everybody is awake when the sun is up but when the darkness and the moon come around, everybody goes away or goes to sleep. Some people talk to the moon, and that's like when people ask me for pencils. They ask once and never talk again. Or they always ask you for pencil."

Which is so not true. I always think of that but I've only been asked once 'can I borrow a pencil.' I'm usually the one who asks.

"Ya. But I don't get asked anything. Except if it's a new kid."

"That sucks. By the way. Where actually are you? I hate shouting."

"Roof."

"Ugh. The roof is so hard to get up. I had to have my friend help me get up there the first time."

I only say friend because I'm guessing that he still doesn't know it's me. I know it's Colby.

"He seems pretty nice to help you get up. I would have made it hard and asked him questions or something before I got them up."

"Colby. I know it's you. Help me up."

He didn't look at me.

"Hmmmmm. I don't know a Colby."

"Colby help me up. I see you."

He turns his head in the opposite way from where I'm at. He must have looked my way.

"Uh. Hmmm. What's my real name"

"Cole Robert Brock."

He looks my way saying 'Ughhhh fine.'

"Sorry." He says

"For what?" Im so confused

"I never liked Brennen. That was an act. I'd uhhhh. I'd rather be wi-"

I kiss him, cutting him off. I know what he was gonna say. He gasps and steps back. Looking me in the eye. I look at him back, the sunset shine in his bright blue eyes. He takes a step closer and kisses me. I kiss him back. He steps away again and hugs me.
"You know you're the sun?"

Hehhehehehebmsndmanbdmanndn that was sorta short. I liked this chapter. Ok now I just have to edit. I really like Colby's background, don't u? Did you know I wrote this all in class? Remember Colby's q and a? Remember when he said brown hair and green eyes? He was referring to his prom date and I think he got rejected...
Ks3nya