AN READ PLEASE IDK THIS TITLE

GUYS OMG I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW! I was gonna post but decided to write this first and than I'll post later. But! I just watch Colby's Never Have I Ever w/h Brennen's mom and remember a long long time ago when Sam and Colby did a video and they had to drink hot sause or very lightly peck each other on the lips! WELL I THOUGH THEY KISSED BUT NO THEY DIDN'T BECAUSE IN THE NEW VID COLBY POSTED LISA ASKED A QUESTION, "have you ever kissed someone as the same sex" AND EVERYONE SAID NO! I THOUGH SAM AND COLBY HAD ACTUALLY KISSED.

AND NOW ANOTHER STORY.

yesterday was thanks giving? Right, November 23,2017(aka thx giving and my bday) Thanks giving is were you spend time with family and friend but ya know what? COLBY WENT OVER TO BRENNEN'S HOUSE! Sam and Colby have known each other forever. i think almost 8 years! but no, Colby spends his night at his friends that's he's only know for a year and 1/2 (or 2). BUT SAM! Oh no honey! Ok this might not be a big deal but it is for me. Sam only likes that sam and colby pictures and Katrina's pictures on insta. Now some people say,'that's normal' BUT NO IT'S NOT! he doesn't Colby's pictures or eltons or corey's  and it's pissing me off. So know there both in trouble but Brennen!

BRENNEN IS SPLITTING SAM AND COLBY APART WITH HIS #BROLBY MOMENTS LIKE 'BICH WAAAAA'. UGH IM TRIGGEREDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MK THANKS FOR READING AND im still in all caps. either way i hope yall noticed this and not just me. thankyou! other vid that i was talking about - 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vq42p6Y1a7w

im not even gonna edit this but i hope you understand

ok byeeeeeeeeeeee