Colby Pov

This boy won't leave me alone! Ever since we were in the bathroom, he's been talking to me. Wondering about me, expressing his feelings to me. Like he trusts me? Trusting is hard for me, the last time I trusted someone they turned there back on me and told the whole school. I think Sam wants me to express my feelings and what goes on in my life. But I can't, he could tell the principle and I'll be hit even more. 

"Mr. Brock? Answer the question" Said Mrs. Halley

"uh." I say confused on why I dosed off

" How many times do you dose off in a day?" She asked

This is why I hate Science. She always picks on me, but it's obvious that no one else is listening

Except for Sam.

"uhhhh. I don't know"

The whole class laughs.

"Ok. Class, we are going to go over....."

I dose off again. School is almost over. 5 minutes.It's Friday, oh wait it's FRIDAY! Sam sat in the second row of class to talk to Devyn and I still sat in the back alone. The blank paper still sits in front of me. 3 minutes to go. I seem to be looking at Sam when I dose off. Sam's now looking at me. He gets up, not asking the teacher what so ever. I realize he's walking toward me. Oh god what do I do.

"Wanna hang out tonight?" He asks

"Yeah, sure" I say not know what my dad will say to this.

* RING RING *

" I DID NOT EXCUSE YOU!" Mrs. Halley yelled as people starting packing up and leaving.

Sam walks back to his seat, to notice that Brennen is sitting in it. I walk by both of them with nothing in my hands. I walk to the door and wait for Sam. I turn around to see Brennen trying to kiss Sam. Sam pushes him away and runs out the door. All the class has filed out and it's just me. I start to walk out the door. I stop. Why would Brennen make fun of me for being bi, but he's gay? I'm confused. I start walking a little more but something grabs my arm and slams me against the wall.

HA! This time I purposefully left you on a cliff hanger. I'm so good aren't I?? Ok I'm going to go. haha have fun waiting.

-Ks3nya