Sam Pov

Only 30 minutes of playing and Colby blacks out. He did seem tired. I feel bad. He fell on to me and it felt awkward for the first 20 seconds but then I got up. I went over to my bed and took the first half of the sheets and folded them over on the other. I don't like sleeping on the outside of the bed. But if I don't I'll have to crawl over him. I guess crawling will work. I adjust the pillows so both me and Colby got 2 pillows. I got down and picked him up. He was really light weight, his head dropped we're I didn't pick it up. I looked down to see I picked him up bridal style and I had giggled. I layed him down on his side and suddenly felt really cold. I turned on my heater to 70 and turned off all the lights and ran to my bed.(we all do this don't deny it) I crawled over him and layed down on my side.
It took me a little while until I fell asleep but when I did I had a nightmare. It was about my dad and him laying in bed. White sheets and white clothes. I was off to the side when doctors and nurses came in. As soon as they tuched him he was gone. Only his clothes left behind. Once that had happened I looked at a small window in the corner.  It had eyes, Green. The same color as my dad. They faded into red than brown and finally black. Now they were gone. The window was gone and than I woke up. I open my eyes to see colby cuddled next to me. I smiled at the fact. I looked at my clock. It read 7:53. I wonder if Colby is one of the people who fall asleep late and sleep in until 2 pm. I got up and dressed into different clothes.
I look at Colby and see home shivering. I put another blanket on him and  turn the heater to 75. He finally stopped shivering. I walk downstairs. Looking at my mom crying.
"Mom? Are you ok?"
"Sammy. Please come sit next to me."
I do and look her in the eyes. My dad must've died.
"Your father had died 2 hours ago. Please tell me whatever you do you'll never overdose over headaches or anything whatsoever" she laughed saying headaches
"Never"
We have a conversation over what I never knew about my dad and more things about either of us. We talked about the abuse and hitting that I got and also what she had to deal with. We had cried over some things and other things didn't upset us. Finally I hear something upstairs. I look up at a clock across from us and see it's 9 am. So he's not one of those people. I get upstairs after hugging my mom. I get to my door and see nobody. Colby must be in the bathroom.
"Colby,you in there?" I say
"Yeah." He says
He's not that talkative but that's ok. I wasn't either. I fix my bed and turn the heater to 70. I grab some pants and a shirt that are so different than what he wears but he's gonna have to deal with it. Those are the only clothes that are clean besides the ones I'm wearing right now. I lay down on the bed right as he walks out of the bathroom.
"Hey. I'm sorry. I should be talking to you. This is are first time hanging out and I'm not engaging with you." He said
I sat up and had eye contact with him.
"It's ok Colby. I got you some clothes and was wondering what you would want for breakfast." I said
"Thanks Sam. I needed some. I'm not sure I would want for breakfast. Do you have options?"
"Waffles, pancakes, cereal and oatmeal."
"Waffles is good with me if it's good with you."
"Yeah it is." I smiled again
He looked at me and he blushed. He seemed embarrassed. I had realized he was in his boxers with his clothes in his hands.
I laughed it off and went down stairs to make breakfast. I made them heart shaped.

Hahhahahahahha heart shaped♥️♥️♥️ they should seriously bring big boobed Samantha and flatty mic pancake Coleen back into there YT channel. Ok. This is is short and I have nothing to say. Byeeee
-Ksenya