Sam Pov

After Brennen chased after Colby I stood there. Not knowing what to do. I started to walk down the ladder and onto the ledge. I saw Aaron and Elton hanging out, I crouched down so they couldn't see me. They didn't, so I jumped down making a loud crash.

"Dude! I told you there are ghosts! We need to get out of here!" Aaron said

"You were right. Let's go." Elton says

They run out and I start walking. I try to find Colby but he isn't in there. It started to get dark so I left walking back to my house. I walk on the deer path to the road and see Brennen and his gang.

"Was Pretty boy's kiss better than mine?" Brennen says and everyone turns

"Way better."

I walk off. I didn't want to hear anymore of his shit. After getting out of sight I ran back to my house. I went right to my room. I heard foot steps coming to my door and than I heard a knock.

"Come in, Mom."

"Sweetie are you ok?"

"No."

"What happened?"

"I'm just ugh, I like someone."

"We all go through that."

"But, it's a guy."

"So?" She says

I look up at her. She has a smile on. 

"you're not mad?"

"Whatever you are. I love you. You are my son. And that won't change. Ever." 

She took breath's between sentences.

"You sure?"

"Sammy when am I wrong. Now go to bed, you have to go to school tomorrow." She says in a sweet tone

"Ughhhhh whyyy mommmm."

"Becauseeee....." She says

"I love you, mom." I say while hugging her

"Love you too, hon." She says

"Never call me that in public." (Is it my parents who do that or others?Because it is so embarrassing) 

"Never." She says laughing

She walks out, leaving me alone. I walk into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and change into PJ's. I hop into bed. I get a good sleep but wake up to see I have 30 minutes to get ready. I run to my bathroom. Fixing my hair and putting on a white T shirt and grey joggers. I put on a black beanie to go with the outfit, leaving my hair hanging out at the end.

I run downstairs to see a note.

I would have woken you up but you seemed to tired. You missed the bus too. I felt bad but I had to rush to work. Call a friend or walk to school...

Love you, Mom

After reading the note, I called Colby.

"Wassup?"

"I don't wanna walk to school! Can you pick me up?"

"Don't you have other friends to pick you up?" He says in a sassy tone.

"No." 

"Why?"

"Colby they live right next to the school. Their probably sleeping or getting ready or that are at school"

"Ok. I'll pick you up."

"Thanks babe."

"Original."

"But sweet." I say

"Ugh ok bye bye."

"Bye."

I grab a Z bar and my backpack. I had no home work, so I was good. I saw Colby's car pull up and I hopped in passenger. Colby looked so tired. He was wearing black jeans and a grey shirt. 

"Hey boo."

"Stop. It's making my cringe." He says with no emotion

"Ok I will. You good? You look tired or something."

"I'm ugh. Hard morning."

As we drive to school, I turn up the radio and sing to BlackBear - IDFC. We arrive at school and I get out. Colby does too and he locks the doors. We walk side by side but right after we do I hear a similar voice.

"Hey baby!"

We both turn and I see Brennen rush toward me or Colby. When he gets to us he grabs Colby's hand and Colby smiles. It looks fake. I turn toward Colby than look at Brennen and than back to Colby.

"Got a problem? Baby boy?" Brennen says while pushing me over

"No. Not at all." I say calm

"Are you sure?" Brennen says

"Yep, see you guys later." I say, very calm

I hear giggles behind me and I keep walking at my same pace.  I drop one of my straps of my backpack so I only have one strap on. I walk into school, with no problem. I walk to the office and say I'm late. They give me a slip and I walk to PE.

Welp. I'm bored again. I hope yall are liking the book. Now I have question. This might be in the future but I wanna know if you guys are ok with smut. This will be in the future but I just wanna know. Ok this was short byeeee