Colby Pov

I can't believe Sam would turn on me. I need to go somewhere. Somewhere I can think and not need to talk. I walk into a neighborhood that I've never been to before. I keep walking the streets that leads to a forest. There's a dear path, once the road ends. I take it, it's pretty wet because it just rained but it makes me think. It leads to a abandoned place. I'll call it my factory. I walk in. There's glass and graffiti everywhere. I climb up a latter which leads to stairs that I climb up. The roof is amazing. After the rain, it was sunset. The sun had peeked out the tree's and it looked beautiful. I thought of Brennen's gang and how Sam probably will join it. Than I thought of my dad and how my mom would always side with him. She'll never divorce him. I've told her over and over again that she should.

*CRASH*

"SHIT!" 

I started freaking out. Who could that be? I thought this was my place. Why didn't think drug people could be here? I hear humming. It sounded like a good song. I know that song. I hum back.

"Who is humming that?" Someone says

"No one." I say

"Don't mess with me. Just tell me who you are."

"None of your business. I'm just here to see the sunset and than I'll leave."

"HOW DID YOU GET UP THERE!" 

I look over to see a guy, trying to get up out of a hole in the roof. I look at him struggle and I get up. I walk over to him, keeping my distance but I see that he's my age.

"Hey Colby!"

"Who are you?"

"Sam. Duh."

"Oh sorry."

"Can you get me up? I'm really struggling here."

"Yeah, I know."

He reached his hand for me to grab it but I didn't. He left me to get hurt. Why would I help him.

"Come on man, I'm sorry."

"Sorry? What are you talking about."

"You know what I mean."

"No, I don't know."

"I let Brennen hurt you and saw you walk away. Without coming to you and telling you everything. So instead I walked and kept walking. I ended up here. Than I heard something and freaked out."

He reaches for me to grab his hand and this time I grab it. He get's up after struggling and keeps holding my hand. I try to pull away but he keeps his grip tight.

"I need to tell you something." He says

"Yes?"

"Brennen made me, I would have stopped him but If I did he would hurt both of us."

"Like what?"

" I'm not sure but I'm guessing it's rumors, that were dating and probably a lot more punching."

"There's already rumors about that."

"There is?"

"Yes."

It became silent and I disconnected are hands and I starting walking. I sat down on the edge of the roof. I put hands behind my back so it can support me sitting. My legs dangled off the edge as a light wind hit me. The sun was still touching my face and it felt good. I heard a crash and whipped my head around. It was Sam. His leg was in a hole and I immediately got up. I walked on the lines that separated all the shingles. I made my way to Sam and he was still stuck there. I grabbed his hips and hoisted him up.

"Thanks babe." He said

"I'm not Brennen."

"I know."

I blushed. Maybe I do like him but maybe he's just a flirt.

"Flirt."

"Cutie."

God, I don't like this. He looked my in my eye and I blushed. Instead of keeping eye contact I walked around him and back to my spot. He followed behind me. 

"Colby?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to tell you something."

"Ok, shoot"

HHAHAHHHHHAAA IF I WAS ABLE TO GO THROUGH SCREEN, I WOULD LAUGH IN YOUR FACE SO HARD!! The anticipation must be right on edge. Thank you guys/girls for 1k and know that I sound like a youtuber go ahead and click the vote button and comment below your favorite food

mines spaghetti or pizza!

Ks3nya