Colby Pov

After getting dressed I walk into the bathroom. My clothes are so colorful it hurts. Pink hoodie, white slightly baggy sweatpants and black socks. I look closer to see the pants have small black dots. Like really small. I roll up my (his) sweatpants once and than fold over that. I run the faucet putting water in my hands. The cold stings my skin as the water rolls down my fingers. I take the water and brush it through my hair trying to get it to become less messy. I doesn't work so I give up. I walk out of Sam's room and into the hallway, taking in the sugar cookie candle smell. I take a left and get onto the stairs. I see Mrs.Golbach and she looks up at me and waves her hand back in forth. I wave back seeing that she is sad. Or maybe depressed. It made me frown but as I enter the kitchen my smile returns. Bigger than ever. There are 2 bowls with strawberries and blueberries on either side of the table. I saw Sam cooking a waffle. He's just looking at the waffle not realizing I had walked in. I don't mind it and go to the fridge but something wraps around me and pulls me back.
"Hey pit me down!" I say while throwing my hands everywhere.
He laughs and sets me down, but not releasing his grip. He giggles in my ear and whispers
"You're in my house. You're my guest. You're not a tourist. It is my time to treat you. Go sit next to my mom."
I could hear his smile in his voice. He still doesn't let me go and once he noticed it he grips me harder than let's go. I turn around but he's back to waffles with a smile on his face. I smile and walk to his mom.
"Hey Mrs.Golbach. How are you? You seemed scared."
"Hi Sonny. I'm okay. Just a little sad but I should be very mad and sad at the same time." She says
"Are you able to tell me? You can always talk to me." I say in a mom type tone.
She laughs and rubs my back.
"It's about Sam's dad. His father had died a few hours ago and I can't get it off my mind." She says
"I hope everything will clear up. I knew something was wrong." I say
She smiles at me and I side hug her. She is way to nice. I look at the clock. 11 am. I'm scared to fo back home. I never told my parents where I was or where I was going.
I eat breakfast with Sam and we had a few corny jokes. Me and Sam talk about our lives and how it works out. His life's seems to be normal. I feel like we have a broken a barrier in out relationship of friends. I feel like I can speak to him. It's now 1 pm and I start to pick up my clothes.
"What ya doing Colby?" He asks
" Packing up. I really can't stay. My parents might be worried or something."
"My mom can drive you" he says
" Yeah ok." I say
Around 1:30, I'm leaving Sam's house. I wave to him as me and Ms.Golbach leave. I put my address into her phone and it goes to GPS on her car. We finally make it to my house and as I'm about to hop out she grabs my arm.
" You know, you can tell me anything too." She says as she looks at me and than my house.
I can hear loud talking from inside and she must be alarmed. I'm guessing my face looks scared or frightened.
I nod and hug her as I say goodbye. I walk into the house before she leaves and  am immediately slapped across the face.
"Where. We're. You!" My father screamed

Hahahaha the antispation is killing you. I know this because it would kill me too. I think it's really sweet for Colby to get Sam Gucci. The picture is from eltons vlog btw. If anyone wondered😆😕... Ok I'mma go.
Nine in the afternoon - Panic at the Disco
That reminds me off Colby
Ok now I'm gonna go
-ks3nya