"Like what?" 

"My uncle's money problems. He's in debt for Eichen and the MRI. When we went to Eichen to talk to Meredith. The guard said something to Stiles that I didn't think about. My uncle's getting blackmailed into paying the bills." 

"I can..." He starts. 

I shake my head. 

"No. That's why I didn't want to tell you. Cause I knew you'd want to help. And that's why my uncle hasn't told me. Cause he knew that if I found out I'd tell you and if you found out, you'd want to help. He doesn't want to put me or you in that position. I don't even know if he's going to tell me." 

"Then how'd you find out?" 

"My uncle tends to put all the bills in the one drawer. And he and Stiles tend to forget that I still live here in a way, and they also forget I have supernatural hearing abilities." 

Derek nods and I decide to add, 

"If worst did come to worse, I'd ask you for help. But it hasn't and it never will." 

"What else are you thinking about?" 

I sigh. 

"You. Lydia's a banshee, remember what they do? They predict death. Your name broke a third of the list and then last night's visit made it clear. I'm worried for your life. You're dying. You're dying because of what Kate's done to you. And I'm pregnant with your daughter. A daughter you probably won't get to meet!" 

I turn around. He reaches his arm out and takes my hand, I walk in front of him I look down at him and he looks up at me. He takes my arm and rolls up my sleeve revealing the mark. 

"See this?" 

I nod, 

"When I gave you this, I made a promise that I'll be there for as long as possible." 

He places his hands on my waist and kisses my stomach. I gently run my fingers through his hair. 

"We'll fight through this. I won't go down without a fight. You know that." 

I nod. 

"I know, it's just that I'm letting Kate get to me." I smile, 

"And by the way, I'm gonna go to the lacrosse game. You're coming with me." 

He goes to protest, 

"That wasn't a request. That was an order." 

"Are you sure you're not related to Rafael?" 

I smile, 

"That did sound like him didn't it?" 

"Yeah."

--------

I walk down the hall towards the boy's changing room, it may sound weird, but I want to see if Scott and Kira turned up, if not, I'll have to look out for Scott's Beta. I see Coach. 

"Ummm... I recognise you. What's your name?" 

"Coach you taught me for about two years. I was the first girl on the basketball team." 

"Low! Mackenzie Low!" 

I nod. 

"Yup." 

"Not to be rude or anything but what're you doing here?" 

"Well. See that one?" I ask, pointing to Stiles. 

"Yeah." 

"He's my cousin."