Chapter 14 (Season 2!)

I sit up hearing a scream,

"Lydia?" I say to myself.

I jump out my window and run to the hospital, knowing it's where Stiles is.
Scott and I are sitting in Stiles' jeep waiting for him to come out of the hospital. He walks out and comes over to the jeep, holding a hospital gown with blood stains on it that obviously belongs to Lydia.

"Is this the one she was just wearing?" Scott asks.

Stiles nods in reply.

"We're not gonna let anyone hurt her okay? Not again." I promise him.

"Alright just shove the thing in your faces and let's go find her."

He passes the gown to Scott who takes a breath and smells it. Then Scott passes it to me and I take a deep breath inhaling her scent. Stiles starts the jeep after I put the gown down, but then Allison runs in front of it.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." Scott says to her.

Yeah Chris has made a rule that it's forbidden for them to see each other, but guess what. They're secretly dating. Aww how romantic. Not.

"I don't care. She's one of my best friends. We need to find her before they do."

"We can find her before the cops can." Scott says.

"How 'bout before my father does?"

"He knows?" Stiles questions.

Well obviously.

"Yeah I saw him and three other guys leaving my house in two SUV's."

"Search party." Scott says.

"More like a hunting party." I correct from the back.

"Get in." Scott tells her.

She climbs into the back with me and gives me a small smile which I return.

"If she's turning will they actually kill her?" Stiles asks.

"I don't know. They won't tell me anything. All they say is we'll talk after Kate's funeral. When the others get here."

"What others?" I ask.

"I don't know. They won't tell me that either."

"Okay, your family's got some serious communication issues to work on... Scott are we going the right way?" Stiles says.

Scott's currently got his head out the window. He's attempting to catch Lydia's scent. I can smell it clearly from in here. I want to take a moment to apologise to Werewolves everywhere.

"Take the next right." I tell Stiles.

Scott looks at me like that was his moment.

"What? I don't need to stick my head out the window to catch a scent."

Allison turns to me and puts her hand on mine.