Chapter 7

I wake up gasping for air and sweating. I look around to see I'm safe in my bed at home. I get up and go for a cold shower and get dressed. I come back into my room and look for my phone. I can't find it. I take my duvet covers and shake them. I hear a loud 'Thud'. There it is. I look at it to see a text

From: Derek
Hey, meet me in the woods at 1:00. Training begins then.

I look at the clock and see it reads 8:15. I go and check on Stiles to see if he's up yet. Cause school starts in less than an hour. I walk into his room to see him still asleep in his bed.

"Stiles, get your lazy ass up now!" I yell at him.

I obviously scare the shit out of him, he gets up as I sit on the end of his bed. He asks me about the full moon and I tell him I'll tell him about it later and that if he's not in school in half an hour I'll drag his sorry ass all the way there.

I wait around until it's 12:55 and then i set off into the woods to try and find Derek. I hear his voice.

"Use your senses and come find me."

Ugh he's such a tease. I take in a deep breath and then I smell Derek's scent. I follow it until I reach a hill only to see that he's moved. I do the same again but this time I hear him running. I break out into a sprint and catch up to him with ease. He slows to a stop then he slowly walks up to me and grabs my waist. I shiver as one of his fingers slip under the hem of my shirt touching the skin underneath it. He smiles down at me. Damn I hate being small. I'm smaller than him but taller than most people Stiles' age. He kisses me and I pull away remembering I can here for training not for this.

"I came here for training. Not for you to kiss me!"

He smiles at me.

"You should smile more." I state,

"Is that so?"

I blush and nod. Derek pulls me after him so we're standing outside the Hale house. He throws a punch only for me to catch it with my reflexes, I guess he's trying to train me again. He throws another and another me catching or blocking everyone. I throw a punch but he catches it and flips me so I land on my back on the ground in the leaves. He pins me down and rests his forehead on mine. I see a window of opportunity and I take it, I hit Derek's arm making him fall but I roll so I'm straddling him. I lean down and whisper,

"Never get distracted."

I smile and get up and give him and hand to pull him up.

After another two hours of 'training' with Derek, it was more goofing around. I go home. I get a call from Scott.

"Hi Scott how can I help you?"

"Well umm I was wondering if you could come with me to get shopping because Derek's method of training me is trying to scare the shit out of me."

I laugh.

"Aw is Scotty afraid of big bad Derek Hale?" I tease he doesn't reply.

"Okay I'll come and help you with shopping."

"Meet me at my house in 5 minutes. Bye Kenzie!" He ends the call and I go and change. I put on a pair of ripped black skinny jeans, a blue and white striped crop top which brings out my eyes, and a pair of black vans. I tie my hair back in a fishtail plait and add some light make-up. I run to Scott's house and knock on the door. Melissa opens the door and looks surprised to see me.