5 months later...

I'm standing in the room I had at my uncle's house. I can hear the chatter downstairs and the giggles coming from the baby. After everything that happened, Derek and I managed to get a somewhat normal life. Then last month, Lia was born. She's only a month old, but she's growing quickly. I walk downstairs and see Melissa sitting next to my uncle, who is holding Lia. I really hope they get together. Stiles and Scott are sitting on the other side of the room. Then Stiles gets up and goes over to my uncle and Melissa and says, 

"Okay. You two have seen her enough. My turn now." 

He picks Lia up and then goes back to where he and Scott where sitting. He does a few things making her laugh. She puts her tiny hand on Stiles' face and he laughs. I lean against the wall and watch as Lia looks over to me and giggles. I smile, Stiles hands Lia to Scott to let him see her. This is the last time they'll get to before I leave with Derek for San Francisco. It's not that far away, but I'm not sure if they'll visit lots. I look at my uncle and he stands up and comes over. He pulls me into a hug. I hug back but don't get too attached, I hate goodbyes. They're always hard for me. 

"Bye Mackenzie." 

"Bye. I'm gonna miss you." 

He pulls away, and then Stiles comes over to me, tears must cloud his vision. 

"Don't cry Stiles. You know it only makes it harder for me." 

He hugs me and squeezes me so tight I have to try and pry him off of me. 

"I'm gonna miss all of you. But remember and call me. Keep me updated. Beacon Hills is never going to be a normal town." I say, as I look around the house.

Scott brings Lia over to me and I ruffle his hair, like I used to when he was younger. I pick up my daughter, she sits on my hip and rests her head on my shoulder. I then say goodbye once more. 

I leave and go back to the loft. It's practically empty. Most of the boxes are packed into Derek's Toyota. I said goodbye to Lydia, Kira and Malia yesterday. It's just Peter now. I walk to the car holding Lia, who giggles and claps her hands when she sees Derek. He laughs and takes her from me. I turn to see Peter. In the past five months I've began to forgive him for what he did to Scott. He hugs me. 

"Is Peter Hale finally getting soft?" I tease. 

He pulls away from the hug and laughs. I'm taking that as a yes.

After Peter leaves. I walk around the loft. Remembering everything that happened here. I feel arms wrap around my waist. 

"Are you ready to go?" Derek whispers in my ear. 

I nod and we walk to the car. 

I get in and Derek starts the engine.

As he drives off I watch as Beacon Hills becomes a distant town once again, like it did 6 years ago, when I left with my mom. Only this time, I'm with my own family. 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Lovelies

The next part is the epilogue. The final chapter, I hope you guys like it.

~Megan