{Chapter Thirty Seven}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

---- Code Name - Dark

----- Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) - ---------

Victims:
•-------------
• -------------
• -------------
•  ------------
• -------------
• -------------
• [------------]

Chosen Victim {--------- one} - B̴̹͋̚̕l̵̢̲̬͑̀̎̓u̵̝̺̰̾̕̚e̸̪̿͂̽͠

---------------
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

Dream: 20

Nightmare: 20

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Dream slowly woke up a few hours later, his view was blurry but he could slightly make out something infront of him. He also noticed that he was in a embrace, but who's!? Oh please don't be Ink, Dream mentally thought.

Dream shift a bit feeling the pain from his lower region. Oh how he hated that. He didn't realizing that the other person was waking up by him. "M.."

" Hm?.."

Nightmare opened his eye socket as he looks at Dream, noticing that he was awake. "Morning bro."

It took a while for Dream to realize who it was, as he started to freak out. Squirming for his freedom, he started tearing up.

"S-stay away! I don't want to get hurt!!"

"H-hey it's okay. I...saved you before Ink could do anymore harm."

"N-no you don't do that...you know I'm weak, you know i-it's your chance to end m-me.."

"...." Nightmare looks to a side as he sigh, "I know... but I won't hurt you... It's not fair, you protected me all those years and now it's my turn to protect you. I guess..b-but I do promise that if anyone tries to harm you I will get involved. Just how you tried to get involved when I was hurting."

-----------

Blue hugs Error as he smiled. "He's my glitch."

"......"

"Pft, wow so who else is yours?" Dust asked as Blue stick his tongue out.

"My Error."

"Besides Error."

"Error."

"....bruh."

"Dust, that's his answers just accept it-"

"Yeah! Accept it Dussst." Blue chirped as he hugs Error more.

"...."

"C-can we go back to playing Minecraft?" Sci spoke as he looks at the group.

"Sure!"

"Alright."

And then they all started playing Minecraft.

To be continued...

Sorry for short chapter guys, it's that most of today was busy. So sorry ^^ promise I'll make a longer chapter next time. So sea ya somewhere about ^^||