{Chapter Thirty Three}

Team Name - Deadly Sins

Blue Code Name - Reverse

---- Code Name - Dark

----- Code Name - Lab

Allie(s) - ---------

Victims:
-------------
-------------
-------------
  ------------
-------------
-------------
• [------------]

Chosen Victim {--------- one} - B̴̹͋̚̕l̵̢̲̬͑̀̎̓u̵̝̺̰̾̕̚e̸̪̿͂̽͠

---------------
Ages:

Blue: 17¾

Error: 18

Ink: 18½

Fell: 19

Frisk: 14

Edge: 17¾

Stretch: 19⅔

Sci: 18

Outer: 17

Fresh: 16

[Other Characters will be added here IF they are in the story]
--------

Error speaks In italics cuz I'm lazy.

If they are talking through phone the person on the other line will have underlined so it can be easier for me.

Enjoy the story Chapter.
--------------------------------

Blue was crying not caring if Sci or anyone will come to comfort him. He guessed that Fresh had told Error everything and now he hates him. Oh, the depression he gone through now. Such a heartbreak. Such a dull lie. All the killings, all the work he gave to his friend Ink. Everything he done was wrong. His life was wrong..

He's supposed to be the energetic innocent Sans that can't be corrupted. But, then again Nightmare wasn't like that until depression got the best of him.

Oh he fucked up his life, he knew it too well. He was too bad to be loved. To false to be cared of. No one will care if he.... suddenly vanish. There's no point on continuing if everything you feel and see is so negative.

------

"Okay bruh, I was diggy darn trapped with Blue. Well...we we're in Sci's basement." Fresh started as Ink nodded.

Fell in the other hand was trying to communicate with Blue, but there was no answer. He sigh as he dialled Sci.

"Hello? "

"Sup Sci, have ya seen Blue at your place?"

"Yeah..he was in the basement but...I feel that he left already since it's 5 in the afternoon and he leaves here around 4:30pm. But, I'll check the basement.... wait...Fell...did...Ink and Error...came to you?"

"Yes they did." Fell answer as he look at the three.

"D-did you told on Blue!?"

"........"

"Fell?"

"......Yes..."

"Yes for what? Reply or...."

"Answer Yes. I told on Blue, I.. really didn't had much of a choice...and..well Fresh is here.."

"W-what!? How he's supposed to be in the bas-"