Ben's torment

Ben poured himself another glass of whiskey. What the hell was he doing? Her face as he had left had crushed him. He had seen a reflection of himself in her eyes, You're an asshole Ben. A worthless selfish bastard. What did you think was going to happen? Did you think that this was it? That she was finally going to be the one to ease your loneliness?

He just needed to get her out of his mind. She would learn in time that he wasn't what she wanted. Women always saw through him eventually. He sipped his whiskey.

He thought about her moving on. Maybe she would find comfort in the arms of one of her house mates. He imagined Finn holding her, stroking her hair then moving in gently to kiss her. He threw the glass across the room, it smashed into a million pieces.

Mine. His possessive nature laid claim to her. My lips, my breasts, my thighs, my sighs, my moans, my name on her lips, she is mine.

No, She is too beautiful, too pure, too bright. I would stifle her, I would block out her light. Over shadow her brilliance with my arrogance, my unyielding temper, my inability to let anyone in.

He finished his whiskey and poured himself another glass. She was right to throw him out. He had used her. All of his lovers had been right in the end. His heart was hard they had said, his mind was closed. No. That was before. Before her. That's why he felt her pain now, his heart had let her in. He picked up his phone, knowing he couldn't leave things as they were. Knowing he needed to ease her pain to ease his own aching soul but what could he say? They were doomed before they had even begun. There was always going to be only one ending to their story....wasn't there?

Her Teacher जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें