United at last

Her heart pounded as she led him up to her room. Once they were inside she closed the door and wedged a chair under the handle.

'Sit,' she commanded.

He sat on the edge of the bed. Apparently, she was in charge now. Without taking her eyes off him she slowly removed her jacket and undid the buttons on her blouse. She moved towards him, placed herself between his legs. She tilted his head up to look at her and kissed him. A deep, burning kiss that held all the promise of what she wanted to do to him and what she wanted him to do to her.

She climbed into his lap and curled her fingers into his hair, he held her to him then slowly pushed her blouse down her arms and tossed it onto the floor.

Scattering kisses across her skin, he ran his hands gently up her back to unhook her bra, then keeping his eyes on hers he gently removed it,

'You're so beautiful Rey.'

Their lips clashed together and he position her below him. She unbuttoned his shirt and relieved him of it. She ran her hands over his chest and arms, She could feel raw strength underneath his soft skin.

He lowered his head to her chest, kissing each of her breasts thoroughly, she gasped when he  swirled his tongue around each nipple. He smiled at her reaction. He sat back on his knees and took off his belt, his trousers and underwear.  Rey's breath caught in her throat when she saw how much he wanted her. 

He stripped her bare and gazed at her body like she was made of gold. Then he was above her again, his lips hot and heavy against hers, his thighs gently nudging hers apart,  and she opened them for him and arched towards him.

When he entered her, she cried out his name and he didn't stifle her words. She squeezed his thighs with her own and gripped his biceps so hard she almost drew blood. With every thrust she grew closer and closer to her release. He was moving so slowly, she could barely stand it,

'Please, I need more....' she pleaded.

'Shhh,' He soothed her, 'patience.....' he dipped his head again and drew each of her nipples in turn into his mouth, roughly. Pain and pleasure ran through her.

'Haven't you tortured me enough?' She panted.

'No, it's never enough.' He responded. He withdrew and she pouted. He chuckled against her skin as he dropped kisses down her stomach and when his mouth met with her inner thigh placing soft kisses there and she let out a shaky breath.

She moaned when his tongue reached her apex, sinking her hands into his hair. 

'Ben, Ben.' She whispered as he brought her closer to climax. When she was on the brink he thrust into her and she cried out.

'Rey,' he breathed, 'Rey come for me, give me everything.'

Rey's release came hard and fast, ecstasy filled her body and her heart pounded for him. She felt him stiffen as his own climax engulfed him and he buried his head into her hair.

He braced himself over her, both searched each other's eyes. Both wondering who would be the first to break the silence.

He relented first, 'Rey.....I'd better go.'

He stood up and dressed. So, he was going to leave her. Rey wrapped the duvet around her body and sat up. She tried to hold back her tears, the best way seemed to be to bury them under a layer of anger.

'Okay, bye. Don't forget to leave a fifty on the bedside table.'

'Rey, don't be like that.'

'What? You think I can get a hundred? I'm flattered.'

'Rey you know your worth more to me than that.'

'Do I? I know you turned up here in the middle of the night tasting of alcohol and desire. I know you're leaving now that you've got what you came for, if that isn't the calling card of a prostitute I don't know what is.'

'Rey listen to me....'

But she couldn't stop, he had cracked open her heart and all of her emotions poured out,

'Just go.'

'Rey.......'

'Go.' 

She managed to hold her tears at bay until she heard him close the front door.