The End

It’s before the Victor comes into the spotlight, and Fanta looks down at the clipboard holding three photos of the finalists. Two of them have been crossed in red pen. Two have died. She stares in contempt; the underdog Four girl, a twelve year old girl from Ten, and an ex-pregnant girl from Twelve who if she won would be the second Victor in a row after last Games. Fanta sighed, realizing her Gamemaking time may have come to a close, and a new person may be elected instead.

The stage to Fanta’s right lights up, the Capitol cheering as the tributes faces are shown in the order they died.

24. District Nine Male

23. Staiger Moriarty

22. Aichlinn Duffy

21. Felix Ray

20. Charisma Huntington

19. Slander Calumniation

18. Farrah Oriel

17. Apple Blodwedd

16. Eider Alecon

15. Joule Hertz

14. Paxton Traine

13. Atticus Amaranth Paendragon

12. Claudius Zane

11. Dhae Taylor

10. Aria Sato

9. Nikolaus Salinger

8. Rush Pacifico

7. Charlie Kirkland

6. Nettle Bisette

5. Lukas Hallows

4. Sansa Nélisse

And now, what you have all been waiting for….

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

In THIRD PLACE , a tribute whom we adored since the beginning. Cute and adorable, and always a little fighter (and prayer!) we just couldn’t get enough of our Capitol Darling! Unfortunately, however, she won’t be able to make it home to her family. Congratulations Starling Hayes, our favourite little darling who we all loved as our own!

In SECOND PLACE, is one of the more interesting tributes. While they weren’t exactly rooted for at the beginning, the results turned out in their favour as they made it so close to returning home! It was such a close call that the votes were changed by a single vote! Always a little spitfire, who could forget the wonderful pairing of the two? Congratulations to Coral Isla, for making it to second place!

And, of course, this leaves us with our FIRST PLACE AND VICTOR of Writer’s Games: Real, Evelyn Grey! From the beginning she broke our hearts by having to have her baby sacrificed when she went into the Games, and she showed strength and determination. Let’s hope she makes her dreams come true, and give her as long a life (or twenty five, you heartbreaker) as possible! Congratulations!

I want to congratulate all the finalists, and all the participants; you all were so lovely to work with, and I hope my next Games will be more successful than this was! Stay tuned for more!