Feast for the Sick || AWARDS AND VOTING

Ah, welcome tributes! You have made it far in these Games, and these entries were the best I have seen from you guys! Congratulations! (Although I should not have told you there would be a specific sickness your tribute would endure, since a bunch of you seemed to put a sickness onto them yourselves…) Nonetheless, unfortunately, only five can survive, meaning that three of you will be leaving.

But first, the awards!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Realistic: Charlie Kirkland (paintbrushes)

Best Quote: “There better be popcorn in one of those bags.” I say, “Because I am going to enjoy this.” Coral Isla (TheUnexpectedVictor)

Best Use of Task: I am not awarding this award this time around. Almost all the entries I found were so similarly good that I could not decide who to give this award to. Just let it be known that this barely affects the score you were given, since if your entry was in vying for one of the quotes, or this one, you still got a higher mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now, the FIVE lowest scores are up, leaving three safe, and two people surviving. There was a half point difference regarding some scores, so this was very tight.

The tributes up for votes are

Coral Isla of District Four

Rush Pacifico of District Four

Charlie Kirkland of District Seven

Nettle Bisette of District Nine

Starling Hayes of District Ten

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE FOR THREE PEOPLE YOU WANT TO DIE. TWO WILL MOVE ON.

ALL VOTES THROUGH PM.

REMEMBER: VOTE FOR THE ‘WEAKER’ WRITERS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTING ENDS MONDAY MAY 12 AT 8PM EDT.