District Four Male || Rush Pacifico

Name: Rush Pacifico

Pronunciation: Rush rhymes with brush; Pacific-oh.

Age: 17

District: Four

Appearance: As a tribute from a career district, Rush is pretty built. Standing at 6' 0", he is broad shouldered, squared jawed, and thin lipped. With all the time he spends training outdoors and by the sea, it would be impossible for him not to be nicely tanned. Unlike most of the rich boys, he doesn't really care what his hair looks like. It's shaggy and ash blond, and he doesn't bother getting it cut until begins to get in the way of his vision. His eyes are sea green and his teeth obsessively white. When he smiles, he looks like a bloodthirsty shark.

Personality Traits: He prefers to be feared rather than loved. He isn't afraid to throw a punch to get his way. When he is doing something he doesn't particularly care for, he gets sullen and irritable. One might even say he doesn't have a kind bone in his body. Except he is a lamb for his 15 year old sister, Cyrus. He is very self-confidant, because he knows that he is physically superior to many. Stress is alien to him, because he has been strictly trained to face everything the moment it appears. Besides his dedication to his physique and to his sister, Rush is apathetic and chronically jerky.

Family and Friends: His 15 year old sister Cyrus is the only person he has ever really cared about. Cyrus's boyfriend Damian can be relied upon to side with Rush and back him up on getting what he wants. Lucian Pacifico, Rush's father, is almost a complete stranger to his son. His mother Geranium, while kind, is also very estranged. Lucian and Geranium prefer spending their time getting drunk at lavish parties to knowing their children. Rush is disgustingly spoiled, never knowing what it is like to be denied anything.

Home Life: From a young age, it has been expected that Rush work hard and do well. He has suffered more than his fair share of beatings from a father who isn't satisfied. He is ignored, spoiled, and doesn’t know what it is like to have parents who are concerned about his wellbeing. There are no rules at home, and he stays out to ridiculous hours causing trouble.

Education and/or Work: His family is much too well off to consider allowing their son to work. Since he was very young, he has been trained privately and intensely.

Reaped/Volunteered: Volunteered

Skills Before Training: Swimming, hand to hand combat, long distance running, tridents, weights.

Skills After Training: Focused on archery, camouflage, and snares.

Weaknesses: Cyrus, his temper, lack of patience, under developed sword fighting skills.

Token: A gold medallion from Cyrus with his initials on it.