Let the Storm Rage On || AWARDS AND VOTING

The storm has quieted, the sky cleared with the remains of clouds obscuring the setting sun. Shelters have been destroyed, debris strewn everywhere, and the tributes are soaked and hungry. But first, the dead appear in the sky. Who they are depends on who you vote.

~~~~~

Wow. I was quite impressed with the quality of these entries. But, unfortunately, three tributes must die. Who those are will be up to you- the voter. But first, I’m sure you are all excited- awards! Also, loved the Frozen references.

Most Realistic: Evelyn Grey (TheDarkHorse)

Best Quote: “Now I can finally go pee.” Sansa Nelisse (TheTinyAngel)

Best Use of Task: Because of both the quality of the writing and the countless Frozen references thrown in, the award goes to Coral Isla (TheUnexpectedVictor)

~~~~

Now what you’ve all been waiting for- who is up for votes. FIVE will be up and TWO WILL SURVIVE.

Those people vying for life are:

Aria Sato of District One

Claudius Zane of District One

Rush Pacifico of District Four

Dhae Taylor of District Ten

Amaranth Atticus Paendragon of District Eleven

~~~~~

PLEASE PM VOTES OF THE THREE TRIBUTES YOU WANT DEAD.

IF I DON’T RECEIVE THREE VOTES I WILL PICK LOWEST SCORES.

~~~~~~

Voting ends Monday, April 28, at 8pm EDT.