Chapter 12

"What are you doing here Zavyar?" Sara asked the new comer.

"Well, I could ask you the same question. What the hell are you doing here? And who are these people with you?" Zavyar said in an angry tone.

"Look, man I can totally explain this. But now is not the time." She tried to convince him.

"You better explain this now and not only to me but to others too. They are on their way here." Zavyar was in no mood to let her off the hook.

"Why the hell did you tell the others? And how did you get here in the first place? Were you following me?" Sara said accusingly. She hated the idea of people spying on her.

"Yes, I did follow you. It was our mutual decision." He stated firmly.

"Our?" she said raising her eyebrow.

"Yes, me and others. We knew you were hiding something from us. So,........" he was cut off in the middle by her.

"So, you decided to spy on me. Wao great. You know I hate it when people spy on me and you guys still did that." She was angry by then.

"You left us no choice." That was Saniya who spoke. She and others have arrived when Sara and Zavyar were arguing. They all looked at Jamal and Aryan.

"Jamal, take Aryan to another room and keep an eye on those two jerks along with him." She spoke to Jamal without looking at him. He took Aryan to another room after hearing her.

"Why? Don't you guys trust me?" She said looking at them.

"You know it's not the case here." That was Hassan who spoke.

"Then what's this all about? Huh?" She asked getting annoyed.

"It's about you idiot." Zavyar spoke.

"What?" she was confused.

"Yes, we thought you were in trouble and not sharing with us. We did not want you to face any trouble alone. Because you admit it or not we consider ourselves a family and you are a part of it too. And we don't give up on family that easily." By the end Zavyar's voice had become emotional.

Sara knew they were considered as a family but she never expected that to be that much serious. Ever since she had been separated from her own real family, she had had friends, acquaintances, partners and enemies. She did care for Ashir like a real brother because she never had one. For others with whom she was living, she considered them all real great partners. They were like roommates to her. Although, she wanted them to be safe but that was for her own sake. She did not want any more burden on her subconscious so that was the reason she was not involving them in her problems with Aryan. The fact was she cared about them in her own way but she was still distant to them and a stranger to a great extent. She had not expected care from them in that way. She had given up on expecting anything let alone care from anyone. She did not know about them considering her as a family and she was guilty for her feelings about them. She thought they had given up on her like everyone else always did at the end. May be expecting and getting the kindness, trust and loyalty from unexpected people are the points where our lives are turned upside down.

"Look guys I know I am keeping things from you but it's nothing important. It's something I just need to take care off at my own." She said getting back to the problem at hand. She was still in no mood to tell them about the matters at that moment.

"Is it so?" It was Umar who spoke that time.

"We recognized that guy, the one whose name was Aryan. The question is what he is doing here" Irum spoke for the first time since they had come.