1

Elianna's POV

"I'm not afraid of you," he mutters mindlessly to me after I compel him. I lean his head to the side, exposing the vein beneath the light skin on his neck. Then I open my mouth a little to let my fangs extend to a point. My eyes turn a bright blood red as the veins under my eyes turn black, contrasting with my pale skin. The hunger in me rises as I hear the blood pumping through his veins. Pushing him roughly against the wall I hold him and slowly lean my head down towards his neck.

Once I sink my fangs into his neck the warm blood pools into my mouth. The distinct flavor swirls on my tongue. My victim moans in pleasure and pain as I feed on him slowly. A bite of a vampire gives their victims some type of pleasure. It's like an adrenaline high and there's just enough so they can't feel the pain of fangs jammed into their neck.

As I feel him get weaker from blood loss, I pull away with his blood coating my lips. With a smile in satisfaction and a gaze into his brown eyes to compel him.

"You won't remember what happened here, once you leave this place." He nods and I sigh not wanting to let him go. With my fangs still extended, I bite into my own wrist and let the blood drip onto the dirty asphalt. "Drink," I demand and shove my bloody wrist into his mouth. The magic does it's work and his wound is instantly healed, as if nothing happened here. I smirk and start to push him out of the alley.

After being sure he's gone, I put my sunglasses on and walk out of the alley myself. No one knows I'm a vampire and I'd like to keep it that way because if my father found out, then I'm a goner. People hardly know vampires exist in general and it definitely should stay that way.

My father is Gaston and God knows what would happen if he found out about me. Ever since the whole Belle and Beast thing, he has hated supernatural creatures. He hates them so much that he taught me and my brothers how to hunt. So we all know how to wield many different weapons with ease.

Although keeping my secret from my father wasn't that hard, considering that he only cares about himself unless he needs something. Also my younger twin brothers aren't around much, so it's not hard keeping my secret from them either. Not to mention they aren't the brightest crayon in the box. One of them serves Uma, the daughter of Ursula, much to my dismay and the other one always seems to find trouble around here.

I'm not close to anyone on the Isle, so my secret is forever mine to keep since there's no one to share it with. Not that I'm complaining. It all just makes it easier for me to survive the Isle.

My feet come to a stop once I realize all the people around me are running away and it's not just me they are scared of. They are running away from the one and only, Maleficent. Supposedly the worst villain of them all. The only people that remain are 4 other villain kids that are my age.

"Stealing candy, Mal," Maleficent's high pitched voice sounds through the streets as she pushes her goons to the side. "I'm so disappointed."

My hazel eyes land on Mal who holds a lollipop in her pale hand. I can only see the back of her very purple leather outfit, and short purple hair though. I've seen her around trying to live up to her mother's expectations, but never really succeeds. Her mother could never be pleased by anyone.

"It was from a baby," Mal responds hoping her mother will approve of the evil act. The poor kid crying, as candy is rare around here.

"Ooo, that's my nasty little girl." Maleficent smiles before one-upping her daughter as always and taking the piece of candy. She spits on it and puts it in her armpit before telling one her goons to give it back to the kid. I wrinkle my nose in disgust and slowly turn to leave. This doesn't seem to concern me.

"Mom," I hear Mal whine. I start to walk away, but a rough meaty hand encloses around my wrist and stops me from moving any farther.

"Hey, let me go," I turn and growl at the goon that stopped me. His ugly face looks at me with an emotionless expression.

We glare at each other in a stare down until the high pitched voice interrupts, "Oh, there's news! I buried the lead!"

"You five have been chosen to attend a different school... in Auradon," Maleficent announces as if that was a good thing. Wait, did she say 5? I look around for the fifth person, but there were only four other people. I scrunch my eyebrows together, hoping she wasn't including me.

"Five? Mom there's only 4 of us," Mal says, not even looking around for a fifth person. That's when Maleficent's eyes traveled behind Mal looking straight at... me. I purse my lips feeling a bit awkward as everyone turns to look at me.

"Goons." The creature that held me starts to push me forward, but after one shove I lose it. A growl leaves my lips and I turn around grabbing his wrist and twist. My strength easily overpowers his and I shove him to the ground. "Elianna," Maleficent calls trying to get my attention. I turn towards her noticing everyone staring at me in surprise and curiosity. Maleficent on the other hand rolls her eyes, never one to be impressed. "Elianna, daughter of Gaston, was also invited."

"What?! I am not going to a boarding school filled to the brim with prissy pink princesses," Mal yells, bringing the attention back to her.

"And perfect princes," the blue haired girl sighs with a dreamy look on her face. Evie, I think her name is. I narrow my eyes at the strange girl. She notices the looks she's getting and quickly mutters an, "uggh." A smile spreads on my face at her little cover up.

"Yeah. I don't do uniforms, unless they're leather. You feel me," the long haired dude with a beanie pipes up with a smirk. He puts his hand up for a high five for the freckled faced boy, but freckles completely ignores beanie dude and voices his own concerns about going into unknown territory.

"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon," he gulps, moving closer to us and continues. "Mom said that they are vicious rabid pack animals that eat boys that don't behave." What the hell? What kind of mom tells their child that? What kind of kid believes that?

Beanie dude sneaks up behind freckles and mimics a dog barking to scare him, "Woof!" Freckles jumps and punches beanie dude in fright. Beanie dude only laughs at him in amusement. I silently roll my eyes at them and turn back to the conversation.

"Yeah, mom! We're not going," Mal said, speaking for all of us. They all looked at the evil mistress in defiance, but she couldn't be bothered by it. I on the other hand, could care less where I end up.

"Oh your thinking small, pumpkin," Maleficent responds, while moving her special staff around. "It's all about world domination." She turned away from us, clearly done with the conversation.

"Knuckleheads!" The goons went to push us to follow, but I glared at them in a threatening way, telling them to back off. I follow after Maleficent in a power walk, leaving the goons behind.

⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓⛓

Once we get to their house, I see my father leaning against the railing of some stairs. Maleficent immediately goes into a whole rant about how we are to steal the fairy godmother's wand and break the barrier. Everyone tries to protest, except my father and I. We both knew it would be useless. Plus my father is only happy that he gets a chance to have revenge after all these years. This is the first time he has ever expected something of me, which made me nervous as hell.

A loud honk from outside breaks my thoughts. My gaze finds everyone moving around except my father, who looks at me for the first time in an expecting kind of way.

I get the message, giving him a small nod of understanding and leave without saying goodbye.