19

Elianna's POV
Who knew that Auradon even had a dungeon anymore? After the Isle, there's hardly been use for one. Which is why it's pretty clean down here and also cold as shit.

What can I say? This outcome really gave me no surprise. Well at least the part where I get thrown in a dungeon for being different. Not only does all of Auradon know, my dad definitely does too. The biggest hunter in all of the land.

An oddly cold draft gave me unpleasant memories as I shivered violently. Elysia's powers must still be in me because I have never been colder in my entire existence. Maybe I should just be glad that my friends don't have matching cells right next to me. The dungeon is rather small and has only 4 large cells with large gates of metal bars. They still managed to design it like the castle with cement flooring and high wooden walls. Another reason why I can't help thinking of the bad memories. It resembles a ship hold too much.

The terrible day got to me and I lay down on the couch they put in here. They definitely didn't expect real villains down here. They even gave me blanket so I don't die from the cold flashes I'm getting. With both of those supplied to me, I fell asleep dreaming of old.

"Alright lass. Time fess up or walk the plank," the one and only Hook told me as leans against the wall of the ship's lower deck or barracks.

I scowl and raise an eyebrow. "Fess up. The only thing I did wrong to your Captain is show her up in a sword fight. And really? Your going to act like you don't know me now? That's cold, even for a villain," I respond with distaste as I stay far away from the dark pirate boy.

"Thank ye very much. But do as the Captain asks and ye won't have to suffer the consequences," he tells me while ignoring my comments.

"I will not fess up to something I've never done and you know that." I tell him with my arms crossed. He pauses to glare at me and sighs loudly before taking me by the arm roughly causing me to bite back gasp.

"Your stubborn nature is what got you killed. Remember that," he whispers harshly in my ear and pushes me forward up the steep set of stairs. His words hurt. I thought our history meant more than that, but clearly to him I was nothing.

Two other pirates pull me forward by my arms and then proceed to tie them behind my back. Shit, this isn't good.

"Hope you can swim fast, the sharks love little guppies," Uma's annoying voice greets my ears. I try to contain my fear. I don't know how to swim, that's for sure.

"Wow. The great Uma can't even accept that she's not as good as me at sword fighting. What a tragedy," I tell her. She frowns and gets into my personal space bubble.

"You should've accepted my offer. Your fate wouldn't of come to this," she tells me with a serious tone. I frown and look away.

"I don't have any desire to follow someone like you, Uma," I tell her and she lets out an exaggerated sigh and signals for the two goons to push me forward all the way to the edge of the ship where the plank is set up. My stomach drops, but it's not in my nature to beg under any circumstance.

Below the plank are dark waters. No one ever ventures in them, especially not long. I gulp and turn so my back is to the waves and my front faces the pirate crew that stands by to watch me die. My eyes specifically land on Hooks. The blue cold and humiliating.

Discretely I take out the smallest dagger from my belt and start sawing away at the rope. Uma pulls out her sword pointing it at me to force my slow steps over the ships yes he onto the wooden plank. "Sweet dreams, Hunter," she uses the name that some call me because of my skills.