12

Elianna's POV
I curl my fists up, trying to restrain my body from moving. "Ben. Why?" is all I could get out, as I start to breath heavier. This doesn't help whatsoever, the air I'm breathing only filled with his scent. My eyes flick over to him in panic as he moves to come closer. "No! Stay back," I basically growl at him. He shakes his head still moving forward to me.

"Elianna, I know you won't hurt me. Just look at me, ok?" Ben tries. Blue eyes attempting to meet my own. The non-human part of me continues to grow over any good part I could possibly have. Growling, I push Ben onto the floor and pin him down.

"You shouldn't tempt me like this Ben," my sounds teasingly, unlike it should sound. His eyes are wide, fear shining in the blue, but that seems irrelevant in the moment as I took his bloody hand. My darkened eyes flicked to his when I hardly felt any resistance. The fear probably immobilizing him.

My tongue slowly licks the blood that is almost about to drip off his palm. He shudders under me and I couldn't help but smirk a little. A hum of in satisfaction goes through me as the tangy bitterness hits my taste buds. As usual though, all comes to end. Ben suddenly pulls his hand away making me frown, but I don't say or do anything. Instead I just look into his eyes for a moment, memorizing how he looks when he sees my true side. His heartbeat beating like a horse and his blue eyes wide and fearful.

Before any words can come out of his open mouth, I move off of his torso and sit beside him. Then bite into my wrist and gently put it against his mouth. He makes a questioning noise and sits up starting to shift away from me, but I push his chest down to keep him still and put the warm blood against his mouth.

"Drink. It will heal you," I say softly. Without another moment, he does as I say,closing his eyes and holds my arm to his mouth. I stiffen as he drinks from my wrist. Why it's different with him? I don't know, but it's making my insides tingle.

Once the wound heals over itself he lets go, examining his wound as all my victims usually do. "Ben."

He looks at me in silence making me more than anxious. I clear my throat in hopes to feel less awkward but of course it didn't help much. I stand up, wanting to leave the chaotic situation. "Never do that again," I say with little emotion for each word. Not waiting for another second, I leave the room before my emotions got the best of me.

After a minute of catching my breath, I headed back to my dorm only to find a note instead of my friends.

Meet in kitchen. Have a plan.

It's not signed but I'm pretty sure Carlos wrote it as it was a bit messy but still kind of girlier than a guy's hand writing. I speed to the kitchen finding the group to be baking.

"This is weird. Why are you baking," I ask not expecting it from any of them.

"This is the plan. You have been voted to give Ben a love potion filled cookie," Carlos explains from the metal table he's sitting on with Jay beside him.

"What?! No! That's a terrible idea. Why not Evie or Mal?" I spit out, not wanting any part of it especially with what just happened literally seconds ago.

"You kidding? Mal would kill us and your obviously the closest to him," Carlos responds chuckling.

"I wouldn't be so sure about that," I sigh thinking about the previous moments. They look at me curiously but luckily Lani walks in saving me from explaining.

"There you are Mal! I was looking for you," Lani exclaims coming up beside me. They quickly cover up the spell book to hide our secret. "You know, all the girls want you to do their hair!"

Hm, seems Mal has been busy. But Lani's hair is really pretty. Mal chuckles in response and has a horrible poker face. "Midnight snack, huh? Whatcha guys makin'?"