13

Cheering filled the stands with colors of light blue and yellow. The sun shines bright upon the field that the boys are playing on. I'm watching them with Evie, Mal, Lani, and Elysia.

I grimace as the cold princess cheers loudly in my ear. Super moon hearing has it's disadvantages I guess. No one really cheered on the Isle too much so this is pretty new to me.

The announcer, welcomes Jay and Carlos on the field, "He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos who can barely hold a shield." At tip-off, we start with the ball and they pass it to Jay. Then quickly switches to Ben as Carlos blocks for him and I chuckle as he does a little dance for it. Jay then Carrie's the ball through the kill zone where they shoot balls at him, but he easily doges the balls. They almost make the shot together, but the goalie blocks.

They continue to play, but the goalie hits it into the field where Jay gets it and passes to Ben with the help of Carlos and Chad blocking for them. Carlos blocks the balls as him and Jay run through the Kill Zone and along the way Jay picks the ball up. The pass goes to Carlos where he hits it into the air for Jay to hit and pass back to Ben.

"Wooooo!!!" I actually cheer as Ben makes a hard hit into the goal for the win. Everyone is cheering until Ben suddenly snatches the mic from the announcer dude.

"Excuse me! Excuse me, may I have your attention please," Ben yells into the mic causing all to quiet down, with minor confusion. He steps up onto a higher platform and continues, "there's something that I would like to say!"

While it's quiet he along with everyone else gets even more confused and I could only have anxiety in my stomach. The spell is still effective and this could be bad because of it.

"Give me an E!"

"E!" And from there he literally spelled out my long ass name with the whole crowd backing him up, never faltering. "And what does that spell?!"

I almost laugh when the crowd takes a second to think about it. But then yell all together, "Elianna!" My head lands in my hand in slight embarrassment.

"Come on, I can't hear you!" They yell it again and look my way. "I love El! Did I mention that?" A small tight smile comes on my lips with everyone looking at me. "Awe..." the crowd says thinking it was cute. Then I see Audrey run off and for a second I feel bad, but the whole scene distracts me from it. "Give me a beat!"

"Uno, dos, tres, cuatro!" The band plays a beat for their prince.

Mal and Evie giggle at my embarrassment and I shake my head. "Mal what'd you put in that cookie?" I exclaim and she just shrugs with a smug smile.

My eyes roam back to the prince who is dance with the beat and then widen a bit when he starts singing.

"Did I mention that I'm in love with you?
And did I mention there's nothing I can do?
And did I happen to say..
I dream of you every day..." He jumps of the platform and continues to sing. My blush gets deeper and I begin to wonder how am I here right now?
"Well, let me shout it out loud if that's ok, hey,hey..
If that's ok..
I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked
To now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop
I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me
But look at what you done
You got me down on my knees.." he hits the floor on his knees, making me laugh in a joyous sorta way. Everyone is dancing as if this is normal, but I'm not complaining.
"Because my love for you is ridiculous!
I never knew
Who knew?
That it could be like this..
My love for you is ridiculous!
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S,
(All) R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
It's
(All)Ridiculous
Just
(All)Ridiculous
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss." He blows a kiss my way, and I don't think I could shrink anymore. My heart is literally pounding because of how crazy this is.
"Well, did I mention I'm in love with you?
And did I mention there's nothing I can do?
And did I happen to say..
I dream of you every day...
Well, let me shout it out loud if that's ok,hey, hey.
Yeah.. If that's okay
I gotta know which way to go
Come on, give me a sign
You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine
Don't wanna go another minute livin without you
Cause if your heart just isn't in it
I don't know what I'd do
Because my love for you is Ridiculous
(All) Ridiculous
I never knew
Who knew
That it could be like this
My love for you is Ridiculous
(All) Ridiculous
My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S,
(All) R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
It's
(All)Ridiculous
Just
(All)Ridiculous
And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss
Come on now!"