Chapter XXIX: Y/N vs. Yang

Yang yelled and charged, I turned to dust and tripped her over as well as brushing past Ruby's nose, almost causing her to sneeze.

Me: Too slow...

I smile.

Yang: All those people dead! AND FOR WHAT!?

She shouted, I did not even respond. I only cracked my neck and motioned for her to come at me. Yang growled and utilized her gauntlets to propel herself towards me, I leapt out of the way and shot a couple of bullets at her from my revolver, though Yang was able to block them all and fling me to the wall.

Though I utilized the kinetic energies given to me and launched myself right back at her, smacking Yang across the face with my revolver. Though Ruby tried to intervene, Yang held her little sister back.

Yang: You won't stand a second against this murderer. Go get Crescent Rose, I'll hold this guy off.

Ruby nodded quickly, rushing to the dorm. Yang loaded her gauntlets once more as I too loaded my revolver with my scarce supply  of bullets.

Then I had an idea...

When Ruby left, I spun the chambers and smacked it into the gun.

Yang: We're gonna stop you...

Me: I doubt that.

I shot back, before I actually shot back. Yang's aura was running at least below 80% my calculations. I know her gauntlets don't  hold that much ammunition.

Yang dashed at me once more, throwing a flurry of punches in my way. I had already prepared for it, analyzing her fighting style as I did with many other huntsmen back in Glynda's Combat Class. She'll get tired out... I repeatedly used my semblance and dodged whatever she could throw at me.

Yang: STAY STILL YOU LITTLE PRICK!

I spun around her back and roundhouse kicked her into the wall, smashing her body out of the lobby and into the courtyard.

Me: Can't touch this.

I mocked, Yang's eyes glimmered with a shade  of gloriously vicious crimson.

Yang: GARHHHHHH!

She yelled in fury, leaping at me. I also leapt at her and spun out my butterfly knife.

We collided in the air as Yang took a punch I gave and slammed me down onto the ground with a double shot from her gauntlets and landing a few meters away.

Yang; Perhaps you should have thought a bit before dealing with me.

I grunted, before standing up and dustin myself off. She smirked one more time before trying to fire at me once more, her gauntlets clicked once, she instantly lost her confidence...

Me: By the way Yang, i've noticed your ammo bag was empty.

She muttered something I could not comprehend, probably something about packing extra bags of ammunition. Once again she ran right at me and tried to punch my all the way to Menagerie. Typical... And Predictable.

I grinned while holding Yang's stolen band of explosive ammunition behind my back, which I'd swiped from her when we were momentarily in the air. She reared back for another punch as I threw the ammo belt in front of her fist, I quickly leapt out of the way as it exploded, just as I did with Jaune.