Chapter VII: Tying Up Loose Ends

A fee moments later, Lilith exited the store wearing her lilac heels. Which look honestly great on her, it really matches her hair. I wave and she looks down to see if her shoe fits, the points beside me.

Lilith: Ermm, Ace? Why's the garbage can on fire?

Me: What garbage can?

Lilith: That one.

She says. pointing to the can beside me.

Me: Homeless people... Y'know.

Lilith looked confused, brushing some of her lilac hair out of her face. She then simply shrugged, and showed off her new heels.

Lilac: Like em' Ace?

Me: It looks great! Really matches your hair, it's really stylish... Like you.

I boasted. not really knowing why I said that last part... It just slipped out, darn you loose-lipped bastard! She gasped and blushed, rubbing her legs together nervously. I laughed at my indigenous flirting. I shoved my hands into my black hoodie's pockets, remembering I had to buy something from an old friend. Lilith knew I looked like I needed something.

Me: Lilith... Can I quickly get something, I just remembered that I needed to get something important for a project.

Lilith: Sure Ace... I'll wait here.

Me: Thanks a ton Lily.

I comment, giving my own personal nickname for her as I dash off to the tech shop, as I enter. The smell of fresh technology awaited me, I looked around for a moment pretending to browse, when I was actually going to pick up a wireless microphone. Now I won't tell you yet what it's for, but I assure you. It ain't for good.

Shopkeeper #135: Welcome to Tech and Wreck. May I help you sir?

Me: Hey, you know exact what I'm here for do you?

I pulled down the curtains, making sure no one saw inside what was happening. I flipped out an Ace of Spades card and handed it to him. He took it and inspected it for a moment, before nodding.

Shopkeep: You here for the speaker? Right?

Me: Yup, you got it old geezer.

He went to the back of the shop, I looked around for a moment again. Quickly snatching a Red Dust Crystal from behind the counter a watch, then some Lien from the cash register. It was then that he came back, and set down a small device, and a wireless microphone attached to it. This is the device I'd use to communicate in Beacon.

Shopkeep: That'll be 130 please.

I smirked, handing over 'my' money. He did not notice it at all as he placed the tech in a plastic bag and handed it to me. I left as the door closed behind me. Heading back to the shoe store... Next on the bucket list requires me to get my hands dirty, or should I say... Bloody.

Timeskip

Disembarking the airship, I waved goodbye to Lilith. Whom waved back. I shook it off, before I walked back onto campus. Looking around for Jaune Arc. Who would be a major wedge in my plans if I had broadcasted myself all over Beacon. Him suspecting me after I lit the fuse, not exactly a good thing y'know?