Chapter XIII: Another Victory

Pyrrha: W-*gasp* what's h-happening. *cough*

She manages to say, as Caleb steps out of the tree line. Pyrrha holds the left side of her chest in pain as she spots Caleb with the voodoo doll, twisting the pin whilst still inside of her chest.

Pyrrha: G-give me t-that! Y-you d-don't know what you're doing!

Pyrrha tries to head over to Caleb, before I pull on her ponytail, tugging her back towards me.

Me: Sure Pyr, how do yah want it? With a broken leg?

I ask in a very suggestive manner, Caleb nods and grips the Voodoo version of Pyrrha on the left leg, where my butterfly knife stuck into her thigh earlier. Caleb snaps it like a twig, Pyrrha's left leg simultaneously snapped by the bone. Sending the Spartan into an agonizing wave of pain.

Me: Y'know, I never actually thought this plan would work.

I mock, pulling out my knife from her thigh. She screams into my hand as it moves over her mouth. Can't have anyone hearing this...

Me: Shh shh shh... Stay quiet.

She grimaced and punched me off of her as she got up effortly and tried to run away, I focused on her weak limping figure as I reached into my hoodie pocket, pulling a revolver, checking to see if I had any rounds left.

Caleb: Y/N? Should I?

Me: Do it again.

Caleb hesitantly stuck the needle within the doll's heart again. I saw Pyrrha screaming and clutching her chest in pain as she fell to the ground.

We walked up to her as she writhed in pain on the dirt. I knelt down to her level as she gasped and tried backing away. I tilted my head a bit and stomped onto her ankle, twisting my foot and holding her in place, I stared endlessly into her green eyes.

Pyrrha: Y-you're a monster...

My expression remained the same even as I replied.

Me: I know.

Pyrrha: Y-You're never gonna get away with this! They'll get you, and kill you for what you did to Jaune!

She spat in my face as defiance, I growled as I wiped it off and grabbed her by the chin. Forcefully staring into her eyes.

Me: You fought better than Jaune ever did I must admit Pyr, but of course brains once again beats mindless rage.

I say, feeling her chin as Caleb stepped up behind me and also gloated.

Caleb: Yeah! Cause he killed Jaune! Who was raging... and now he's about to kill you! Again... when you were raging... too. Not saying he killed you once before bu-

Me: SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Gosh those lines were so awful, what was he trying at there? At least he could've came up with something better than that crap, oh well. I glared at him, making a face that screamed. 'Idiot!' before looking back at Pyrrha, examining her.

Me: ...Shame I have to kill you, such a beautiful girl... Jaune's a lucky guy. But not exactly the luckiest, since well...

I paused, looking at his dismembered leg, still fresh and bloody. Just like last night and what was about to cone again.

Me: What's say we have a kiss eh girl? For old time's sake?

I taunt, before pulling her in for a little kiss. She gasped as my lips made contact with hers, I give a short tongue before I pull away. I slapped her across the cheek and stood up, shoving Caleb away cocking the hammer on my revolver. Before aiming it at Pyrrha's head, her emerald eyes glaring at me with unending fury. I closed my eyes...

Timeskip

I opened the door to my dorm and flopped down onto the dorm bed. I turned over and stared blankly at the ceiling. With Caleb a few meters away.

Me: That went well.

Caleb: Y/N, since we killed Pyrrha. Wouldn't it be a smart idea to lay down low for a while?

Me: That's exactly what I'm going to do. Plus everyone freakin' knows Pyrrha wants Jaune's man yogurt. So they'll just think she just committed suicide or something in the muddle of the forest because of him leaving.

Caleb: That's a little dark, plus... why are you trying to destroy Beacon? What's your motif?

Me: It's 'motive' you dumbass, and... I'd rather not really talk about it right now.

Caleb: Alright man, whatever it takes.

Me: Now don't think this means we're not killing anyone anymore. Think of it as a... 'timeout'. People need to believe that Spade's speech was a one-time event and even forget he existed.

Caleb: So, you're making them believe that Spade was never real.

Me: That's literally and exactly what I said... And plus, we're gonna need to build trust with the teachers and students. We're gonna make another move, it's just a matter of time when we're gonna make it.

Caleb: Gotcha...

I sighed before I walked to the desk. Crossing out Pyrrha's name on my notebook, I quickly turned to another page, where there was a timeline or marked events. I crossed out, 'dispense of evidence'

Until, the PA sounded.

Caleb and I looked towards the speaker as we both heard Glynda Goodwitch on the speaker system.

Glynda: This is a reminder students, that the 'Anime' club will be meeting on Friday, selling Ramen for 5 Lien. Come one and all! To the Pre-Vytal Festival dance taking place in two weeks! Have you picked out a partner? Well be prepared, and we'll see you there.

Port (in background): Erm Glynda, may I ask you a question?

Glynda: No Peter...

The announcement abruptly ended as Caleb stood snickering under the speaker, I slowly thought it up, it was the perfect plan. So effective... yet so simple.

Caleb: You heard that Y/N?

Caleb snickered. I also smirked, deviously at that. I then cracked my knuckles and then stood up.

Me: Oh I heard that alright. Enough to know what our next move is.

Caleb: What will it be sir?

I rubbed my hands together. Staring at one of my many suitcases I brought to Beacon with me.

Me: Damage... Lot's and lots of damage, and they'll never even suspect it was me.

A/N: I know, Pyrrha and Jaune are dead. I'm actually kinda feeling guilty... Though of course I didn't name this book Evil Male Reader for nothing.