Chapter VI: Shoppin'

Jaune: It's done Ace... I-I killed him.

Jaune Arc rested his head against the wall, seemingly questioning his past action against Cardin. Now that they are aware of a rogue within Beacon's ranks. It's now only a matter of time before he strikes again, Jaune's act is a fuse that'll eventually lead to... erm let's just say, future plans for this popsicle stand.

Me: Great job Jaune. I'm impressed.

Jaune: Yeah, I-you know... I kinda feel that I've accomplished something worth my life...

I snapped, pointed at him in a friendly manner. And smiling slyly, he did good.

Me: That my friend is growing confidence. That's a first step towards destroying beac- AHEM! Destroying beat-downs of your charisma.

Jaune initially looked shocked, and scratched his head. But then tried to self-redeem himself for what he's done.

Jaune: Yeah, but... I killed someone. I don't think tha-

NO! When I make my big proclaim about myself, I cannot have this guy suspect me! He'll get in the way!

Me: Dude, you're being a pacifist. I don't blame you, being a pacifist is okay. But being a pacifist to the power of ten isn't really a good trait to have.

Jaune: I know but... I don't want to kill.

Me: Listen here buddy, I'm on a tightrope right now. So, can you meet me near the Emerald Forest at seven pm?

Jaune: Ummm.

Me: Having homo thoughts? Cause I'll knock them outta there if you mention anything about it! Still come!

Jaune: Okay! Okay!

I pocketed my hands into my black jeans and strode towards the cafeteria, I slipped out an Ace of Spades with my gloved hand and dropped it onto the ground. People ignored me as I walked past, not knowing the malevolence that was just a few inches from them. I didn't wanna have to do this, but I have to kill that guy. Well, then... what the fuck? Anyone who gets in the way of me deserves more than just a slit to the throat.

Cafeteria

Diana: ...And then! He's like 'hey babe, I got a big sword I wanna show you.'

Me: Damn, so you let him use your sheath?

Diana: Jerk!

She punched me on the chest, Me and Caleb laughed put of our minds as Diana blushed, Lilith was busy eating a hamburger and swallowed the piece she was eating. I grabbed a bite of my churro and went onto my scroll.

Lilith: Hi Y/N, What are you doing there.

Me: Um wha? Who? Nothing? I mean it's not like I'm planning to take over this school? *whistles a tune*

Lilith: You say the funniest things sometimes.

Me: Hah! I know, I guess it's sorta my thing.

Lilith: Oh and by the way. I'm going shopping in Vale for the afternoon. Grimm Studies today was cancelled. Would you like to join me?

Me: Well sure, anything for my teammates.

Lilith: Thanks Ace.

Me: Anytime Lilith. I guess I could have a time off from other, 'projects' I've been busy on.

Timeskip: Mall

The two of us entered the mall, it was mildly crowded, due to it being a weekday. Lilith sighted a shoe shop, grabbing my hand.

Lilith: Come on Ace!

Me: Whatever you say.

Entering the shop we saw rows upon rows of shoes all around. I could even smell the distinct scent of perfume...

Lilith: Ohh I wanna try that one!

She squeals, pointing to a pair of lilac heels sitting on a top of the shelf. I barely reach it on my tippy toes. Slightly knocking the box containing the shoes over, they end up hitting my head smack middle.

Me: Ow!

Lilith: Silly boy.

She shook her head as I rubbed mine wincing as my aura healed my bruise up.

Me: Well, what are you waiting for. Why don't you try those on?

Lilith: Oh don't worry, I will. I'l probably even buy them. Thanks for getting them for me.

Me: No problem...

Lilith: You can go wait outside for me or something.

Lilith motioned, heading towards the fitting room.

Me: Alright. Sure!

I walked out of the shoe shop. Looking around, I make sure no one is within an earshot of my lighter. I flick it open and spark it to life, pulling a cigar from my pocket. I clench it within my mouth and perform a spinning trick with my zippo. Letting out a puff of smoke, and looking around one more time. That's when I sighted a piece of paper on the wall right next to me. My own mugshot.

WANTED!

Y/N L/N!18 Years Oldy/h(Your height)Aliases: Spade, Ace of Spades

Y/N L/N!
18 Years Old
y/h(Your height)
Aliases: Spade, Ace of Spades.
Extremely Dangerous!
Call: 9-1-1 if spotted.

I huffed grabbing the poster and placing it and my cigar into a garbage can. Lighting it up, I chuckle. A few wanted signs? Against me? The Ace of Spades? That's cute, and outright dastardly! As if I'm some sort of manipulative mastermind. I'm a model citizen of good standing and respec-

Me: Pffft! Ha ha ha ha! Yeah right!