twelve

With each second that passes the darkness fades, only so that I can feel more and more of the pain from all of the injuries I had taken from my brother, and just past all of the pain I can feel the anger and the worry that fills everyone in the room. I can hear feet pacing, not just one or two pairs but three, I can hear soft sobbing from the girls as they sit by the foot of the bed I am laying in, I can feel the tingles from Saxons hand as he gently squeezes mine into his own, and I can feel someone sitting on my left side, the bed gently dips under him and his worry fills me as his father like touch brushes my hair from my face and gently trails his fingers over my cheek. I try to move my hand to cup his, I try to open my eyes and look at the one man that I consider my father, the one person that has been here for me since the beginning not including Ryo or Panic, but I cannot move. When I try the pain only intensifies by a thousand, even laying down my head feels heavy, my back and sides feel broken, my hands feel bruised and unusable, I don't know what had happened after I blacked out but I feel stitches all over me, not only my back, stomach, side, and collarbones, but also along my thighs, and forearms.

"I don't understand." Drake whispers and Dako cups my cheek gently. "There was nothing there, what happened to her?"

"She and Ryo are twins." Blayze says without even pausing in his pacing.

"His Angel called to hers because the men were beating him, and his Angel didn't know what else to do, didn't have anything else he could do, so he had called on hers for help." Echo says.

"And when his Angel calls hers she goes into his mind, sees, hears, smells, feels what he feels." Ashe growls out and begins to pace even faster than before.

"And because he is her brother, it is her natural instinct to heal him, and because she is so powerful, she can do it without touching him or being near him." Dako whispers and I feel his thumb trail over my cold cheek sending warmth into my skin.

"Is it always this bad?" Drake asks and everyone fills with anger.

"No." Cameron growls and I feel Drakes worry fill him.

"This is the worst it has ever been." Nyx sobs and I hear Justin soothing her.

"I thought if she found her mate it would help." Cierra sounds confused and Dakos thumb pauses in mid stroke.

"Maybe if he wasn't making out with the schools head slut and he hadn't broken her heart worse than it already is then it would of helped her!" Ashe yells and I feel the anger that fills the boys, the worry that fills the girls, the guilt that fills Saxon, and the disbelief that fills Dako.

"You did what?" He growls.

"He has been hanging out with the schools slut all week, touching, laughing, talking, and finally he started to make out with her right in front of Shade." Echo yells.

"So Shade snapped." Blayze growls.

"She beat the shit out of the slut then punched Saxon. When she punched him she had felt the tingles, because of how she has felt the tingles from Scarlett when she was in Ryos head she knew what they meant, and when he looked into her eyes it clicked into place." Reed says, he sounds exhausted. "But when she watched them kissing, when she saw him smiling at the bitch, it had broken her."

"We may be over protective of her but Ryo is even more so. So when she gets him out and we tell him about this, he's going to kill you Angel or not, Angels can be just as bad as Demons when their families are fucked with." Ashe growls but Saxon doesn't say or even do anything to show that he has been listening or has even heard a word that any of them has said.

"Since she took his injuries, does that mean she'll heal slower, or is she going to die?" Drakes whispered words are cut off as everyone growls at him, the anger in the boys grow and the horror in the girls seem to skyrocket and they start to sob.