ten

Everyone seems shocked at what Saxon says, even a half an hour after he says it everyone just sits in their seats and stares between the two of us silently. "It is someone from the Guild." My voice breaks the silence and I feel everyones eyes on me as I trace my finger over the holes in my jeans and stare at the strings that go from one side of the hole to the other hiding my scars under them.

"What?" Cameron sounds disbelieving but when the others stay silent as they calculate my words shock fills him and he goes quiet.

"Why would someone in the Guild want this to happen?" Drake asks and I fold my arms as I look at him making his body stiffen.

"I am sorry I attacked you, my brother is my everything, my other half, and he is the one subject that is able to make me that angry, unless someone from one of our groups is taken or messed with." He stares into my glowing eyes and slowly nods.

"I understand, I am the same way with my sister, only less scary and even less powerful." He smiles and I snort.

"Ryo is my brother, but he is pure Angel. He is more of a pacifist than he is a killer, and unlike me his abilities are for good, for life, and beauty, not for harming, killing, and darkness. So this isn't anything overly surprising." He stares at me in confusion and Ashe leans forward on my left, putting his elbows to his knees and looking at Drake.

"We have known that they have wanted him dead or kicked out of the Guild since we were all children, but because of who his sister is they have all been to scared to actually try anything. Shade may be a woman, she may look little, and she may be beyond gorgeous, but she is by far the most lethal person anyone could ever meet. Her abilities are much stronger than all of ours and Ryos group combined, she herself is stronger than the whole Guild not only in power but also normal strength, which makes her the top assassin. She is by far the most feared, the most hated, and to get to her they would gladly use Ryo against her." Drake nods slowly.

"So why take Scarlett?"

"Because they want to make him suffer, and they are, which is also working in making Shade suffer." Echo says and Drake frowns as he glances at Echo then turns to look at me.

"Reed I want you to hack into their databases, all of them, every secret they have I want to know them, and I want to be able to use them to weaken them. If this really is the Guild, and I'm guessing that it is, I want you to search through all of their files, get me everything. Echo, Nyx, and Blaze go back to Drews pack with him, suit up and stay in the shadows in the front of his pack, watch for the rogues. Raven since you are his mate go with Drake to his pack house, watch closely to everyone that is inside and tell me what you find, Dako stay here with Justin, Cierra, Cameron, and Reed, help him out if you can. Ashe, Saxon, and I will follow you two to Drakes pack and watch for the rogues behind his house."

"You think there is a mole?" Drake asks and I nod.

"There is definitely a mole in one or both of your packs, the question is who. When you find the rogues do not advance unless they attack the pack or its members, if you are able to follow them then do it, but do not get caught." I look at everyone, looking them each in the eye to see them nod. I can feel their excitement, their respect, their love, and acceptance washing through them and I stand. "Everybody suit up."

Everyone leaves to go to our own rooms but I stand in front of my chair and stare at Drake. "Everything that you have heard, everything you have seen, and what you have learned stays a secret. Nobody within your pack or Drews pack is to hear anything of this, not a single one of them can know, if they do we will all be in trouble, not only will the rogues capture us, and you, but they will murder your pack members leaving no survivors. Everything you now know you stay silent about, if not for me and my group, then for Raven, if you need to talk come here and talk with us. We will always be open to talk to you, we cannot risk speaking in the open, but this house was made to be completely sound proof, so you will be safe here." He stands with a nod and holds his hand out to me.