Victory Of The Daleks Pt. 3

"Turn those lights off now. Turn London off or I swear I will use the TARDIS self-destruct" the Doctor says.

"Stalemate, Doctor and {Y/N}. Leave us and return to Earth."

"Oh, that's it. That's your great victory? You leave?"

"Extinction is not an option. We shall return to our own time and begin again."

"No, no, no. We won't let you get away this time. We won't."

"We have succeeded. DNA reconstruction is complete. Observe, Doctor and {Y/N}, a new Dalek paradigm" five restyled Daleks glide out from the Progenitor cabinet, each a different colour "the Progenitor has fulfilled our new destiny. Behold, the restoration of the Daleks. The resurrection of the master race. All hail the new Daleks. All hail the new Daleks."

"Yes, you are inferior."

"Yes."

"Then prepare."

"We are ready."

"Cleanse the unclean. Total obliteration. Disintegrate" the new neon coloured Daleks exterminate the old khaki and gold ones.

"Blimey. What do you do to the ones who mess up?" {Y/N} asks.

"You are the Doctor and {Y/N}. You both must be exterminated" the Doctor holds out his Jammy Dodger again.

"Don't mess with us, sweetheart" the Doctor says.

"We are the paradigm of a new Dalek race. Scientist, Strategist, Drone, Eternal, and the Supreme."

"Which would be you, I'm guessing. Well, you know, nice paint job" the Doctor says looking at the white Dalek "I'd be feeling pretty swish if I looked like you. Pretty supreme."

"Question is, what do we do now? Either you turn off your clever machine or we'll blow you and your new paradigm into eternity" {Y/N} smiles.

"And yourselves."

"Occupational hazards" {Y/N} shrugs.

"Scan reveals nothing. TARDIS self-destruct device non-existent" the blue Dalek says, the Doctor takes a bite his biscuit, before handing it over to {Y/N} who gladly accepts his offer.

"All right, it's a Jammy Dodger, but we were promised tea" the Doctor says, an alarm sounds.

"Alert. Unidentified projectile approaching. Correction, multiple projectiles."

"What have the humans done?"

"We don't know" {Y/N} says with a mouth full of Jammy Dodger.

"Explain. Explain. Explain."

"Danny Boy to the Doctor and {Y/N}. Danny Boy to the Doctor and {Y/N}. Are you receiving me? Over."

"Oh ho! Winston, you beauty" the Doctor says

"Danny Boy to the Doctor and {Y/N}. Come in. Over."

"Loud and clear, Danny Boy. Big dish, side of the ship. Blow it up. Over" the Doctor says.

"Exterminate the Doctor and {Y/N}" the two Time Lords run for the TARDIS, they run in as explosions sound from outside.

"Danny Boy to the Doctor and {Y/N}. Only me left now. Anything you can do, sir? Ma'am? Over."

"The Doctor to Danny Boy. The Doctor to Danny Boy. We can disrupt the Dalek shields, but not for long. Over."

"Good show, Doctor, {Y/N}. Go to it. Over. Danny Boy to the Doctor and {Y/N}. Going in for another attack."