PT26: A CRUEL BEING

WHAT THE FRITTY FRATTY ! We reached from 4K to 5k in less then a week! I'm literally crying : , )

[26]

My mind was consumed with the idea of what was going to occur tonight

My mind was consumed with the idea of what was going to occur tonight. Blood, lies, pain, more preferably Death. My black eyes narrowed occasionally as they continued to watch over the stillness of the room below myself.

I watched as- Leeteuk, Suju's leader walked across the dusty and abandoned flooring of the ware house, his eyes dimmed and down cast towards the guns that littered the table, as his hands were stationed behind his back in a professional manner.

I couldn't deny how attractive he was under the chink of the moon through the broken window above him. Nor the red laser that was soon to appear between his eyes. I felt harsh, but no- My sniper was one of my favourites.

His hair was clearly a newly dyed ginger, While his body was thin and his style of clothing sat tight around his body, I couldn't help but idolise the other man in the corner.My eyes snapped towards him as he moved towards the table, His hands gliding over the wood on the table beside Leeteuk.

His name was Yesung, and he was my main target tonight.

(Yesung's my fricken bias omgggg.)

Thick black hair, which grew so long to cover pair of his left eye in a mysterious manner, making females hair raise in obvious admiration. While his eyes were slated and triangular shaped, his lips although thin around the edges were plump and swollen as if he had just recently made out.

"We should probably take our matters somewhere else, Leader Leeteuk." The male advised, his tone was blunt, although as he spoke his words were mumbled and quiet.

Leeteuk sighed. "We can't leave till Heechul comes back with the information." Leeteuk rolled his eyes, raking his thin and pale hands through his ginger hair. "That bastards taking too long."

"He may have been held up." 

Yesung was adamant on getting out of here, it seemed. His demeanor was so stiff and quiet it seemed he knew something or was scared o something the rest of his group had no clue on.

Leeteuk, had easily answered my silent questions as the next words towards Yesung left his lips slyly. "Thirteen won't be coming for you." Dark chuckles left his lips as the Leader watched Yesung nervously look interested towards the floors.

"Bangtan will get her before she even gets a bullet in us." Shingdong had scoffed, who I hadn't realised was in the corner of the room. Leaning against the wall as his black hair was styled back in an attractive manner, as his cheeks puffed out slightly as he spoke and his build larger then Yesung and Leeteuk's thin forms.

"They told us to inform them if we had any clue on where she is. We only rang them this morning to say we were sure she was in Japan. Our old rogue will be dead in what? Less then a hour?"