PT13 : RULES

[12]

[WHYS HE SO HOT I CAN'T-]

There was a low chance in getting either Suga or me to sleep, there were also many reasons to why we wouldn't. Number one ; As assassins, you're taught and trained to not sleep around mission times, sometimes you won't know when people are on your tail.

Number two ; We were still watching over each other, sitting across from me in the corner was Suga, I'm not sure if he's out of it, but he isn't blinking, nor is he moving.

Number Three ; Turning your back on an assassin is deadly and in some cases suicide, especially when that assassins a sociopath and isn't too pleased about you beating him in the scales.

Yes, That's right.

I won the bet.

After the call I had received from Jin and Esme, I was confused entirely because I never though Esme would be that trusting towards these men, especially one in the same field work as her.

"This is insane! And you said nothing
would happen before I left." 

"Why would you even believe me after
Taehyung was right behind me? You ran you coward!"

"That isn't the point Lark, anyway.
Bangtan will be leaving tomorrow to come pick you up."

"Don't waste my time, I'll be killing this horn-dog
if he keeps staring at me like that."

Suga nearly threw himself off his chair in anger, but instead held his ire and acrimony in, emitting a fierce growl, he had incredible hearing really, I thought if I whispered he wouldn't hear me.

But then again it was really amusing, watching Min Suga get ferocious and tempered, it was a kink I really enjoyed watching, and obviously something I wouldn't tell anyone about.

"Don't torment him Lark, he'll be angry enough
when he finds out you overlapped him."

"What?! You're Joking."

"We aren't joking, well done. Good luck telling him."

Someone else's voice had piped up from the phone, and I had an inkling it was Kim Seokjin, no. I knew it was Seokjin. The way he spoke was always dramatic, and he'd sway his head around, his lips would either pout or widen drastically.

I then had hang up the phone, because instead of actually asking why they were with each other, it was obvious they were working together on good terms, and Esme must know we would need that if we wouldn't want to die in less then a month.